• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wrestling is for fags

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
They script every word of the wrestlers promos instead of being comfortable with them being able to work the crowd on their own. Also outside of Paul Heyman they don’t even have managers anymore that used to be able to work the crowd for wrestlers who can’t talk.
That comes from turning into a publicly traded corporation. They can't be controversial, funny or irreverent, lest they tank stock price.

Then again, that goes for every piece of modern entertainment.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That comes from turning into a publically traded corporation. They can't be controversial, funny or irreverent, lest they tank stock price.

Im always surprised to see the record breaking sales numbers they do and how they are doing better than ever (two night wrestlemanias, high gate numbers, etc) when I felt they were at their biggest revenue wise in the 80s and attitude era / Monday night wars. Then I realized a majority of their business is even though it’s for kids you also have man child adults like Sam Roberts buying all the merchandise. I liked it when I was a teenager (late 90s / early 2000s) but would never buy the action figures since those were for kids. Now you have kids AND adults buying the merch.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You will never be a child in 2002 marvelling at the state of the art motion graphics and sound from Shut Your Mouth.

Before that, we only had the WWF games on PS1. It was like going from being color blind to having 20/20 vision.

It felt like video game technology peaked, and honestly it kinda still feels like that's when it peaked. I will never be excited for games like I was for WWE games in 2000-2004.

They killed any and all interest I had with the later PS2 games, removing features, huge limitations. Faggots have to ruin everything.

Cumiace

Forum Clout
That comes from turning into a publicly traded corporation. They can't be controversial, funny or irreverent, lest they tank stock price.

Master of puppets, I'm pulling your strings
EsC1V_iXAAERBbn