• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wrestling is for fags

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
I bought some WWE stock when it was like 20 bucks a share so WWE would have to pay me a dividend. Now the stock is over 100 bucks a share so it might be for fags but I like making money.
View attachment 129026
(That’s my total gain %)
I bought in 2014 when it was like $13 a share. It's been doing pretty well and I'm looking forward to the closing of the merger with UFC.
Screenshot_20230623-154241.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I bought in 2014 when it was like $13 a share. It's been doing pretty well and I'm looking forward to the closing of the merger with UFC.
View attachment 129057
Yeah I remember it shot up huge when they made their deal with FOX for Smackdown, it went from like 20 something to 80 in a week!

I wish I had bought more, I got it as a goof since it was a dividend share and thought it would be funny to tell people I got paid by the WWE and I didn’t have to wrestle for it.

Forum Clout
Huge Jim Cornette guy. The fact he clowns on modern day wrestling is awesome. Modern day wrestling is a fucking choreographed gymnastics routine at this point. A lot of todays wrestlers are faggots and very gay. Kenny Omega , Orange Cassidy and their fuck buddies are super fucking queer as shit. Wrestling fandom is full of Reddit faggots who gatekeeper aew and whatever shit Dave Meltzer pulls out of his ass. Honky tonk man said it best about todays wrestlers instead of trying to fuck ring rats and party like Marty jannetty they rather play video games and eat pizza like it sone middle school sleepover.