• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wrestling is for fags

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
FzPnb6MXwBox53L.jpg

But i'd eat this slags dumper.

G

It's funny to put on for 5 mins first da bit. I was never hard-core into it but I liked Stine cold STING all that shit was I was a boy in the tree house.

They had real plots and matches before now its just full on retarded. Maybe I just thought that cuz I was a BABY CHILD.

My father is an intelligent man and actively discouraged me from watching it always telling me how stupid and "weird" it was. He was right, respect+

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The videogames were PFG when I was a child.
I haven’t followed it since I was a teenager when stone cold, rock, etc were at their prime but I find the business itself to be interesting. Something that has been seen as “stupid” or for idiots is a billion dollar business and continues to make tons of money. It always annoyed me that people would say it’s fake like it’s a negative yet every tv show and movie people watch are also fake.

I’m a big fan of the show “dark side of the ring” hearing stories from the 80s / 90s when they had to act like it wasn’t fake and live their gimmick. The most recent DSOTR with Doink the clown was pretty crazy which I couldn’t believe since I knew next to nothing about the guy who played him.