• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wouldn’t a lawyer advise Fat to immediately cease communication with the “terrorists” who are “trying to cause his death”?

Forum Clout
I had a fucked up period in my childhood and to cope I started to totally dissociate from reality and just rely on a belief in a fantasy future where I would succeed without changing anything about myself, thus proving everyone wrong.

This carried on into adulthood and it was only when I realized it and moved beyond it - accepting that maybe I’m wrong sometimes - that my life dramatically improved and I succeeded.

Pat is doing the same thing and has simply never let in the littlest bit of self awareness. Instead he resolutely doubles down again and again. His life will never improve and he will never grow as a person because of this mentality.

It’s the fucking fantasy from The King of Comedy.
If I don't get a post card this week, you have failed child.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If I don't get a post card this week, you have failed child.
No joke I sent it like a week ago. Text dan and see if he got his, I sent them at the same time. Maybe interpol intercepted yours?