• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wouldn’t a lawyer advise Fat to immediately cease communication with the “terrorists” who are “trying to cause his death”?

Forum Clout
Well considering Brinton j resto illegally obtained evidence by logging into a website he didn't have access to, it's not out of the realm of possibility he gave bad advice.

This is someone who truncated words from message board posts to llegally change the meaning. Costing quasi thousands in damages.

I assume if it weren't for complications of pursuing a lawsuit as a john doe plaintiff quasi would have filed something against Brinton j resto for breaking the law.

But I'm just the technical administrator here so I don't know shit. Just speculating of course.
Wow. That sounds like someone who'd be stupid enough to trust a >$200,000 in judgment debts, grifting "hacker expert" to help him write a barely literate, embarrassing pro se motion which wasn't considered.

G

Well considering Brinton j resto illegally obtained evidence by logging into a website he didn't have access to, it's not out of the realm of possibility he gave bad advice.
I'm surprised this doesn't get brought up more, I believe Pat, Seth, AND Brinton all broke the law by logging in with stolen credentials...

Weev was indicted for unlawful access to a website under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act -- an actual "bad tech law" unlike section 230 -- and all he did was scrape a public website.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I think it was resident archivist @Slackjawed Cow who posted the vehicle history on his Rustang and there's an accident on record in recent years. Could the head scar have something to do with that?
I believe it's not a scar but his frontal veins (supratrochlear veins) bulging while his blood pressure is elevated (stress during interviews, etc.). Alcohol makes them bulge too.

G

I'm surprised this doesn't get brought up more, I believe Pat, Seth, AND Brinton all broke the law by logging in with stolen credentials...

Weev was indicted for unlawful access to a website under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act -- an actual "bad tech law" unlike section 230 -- and all he did was scrape a public website.
i'm not a learned man. can someone explain the stolen credentials thing to me? this isn't a paid site.

G

i'm not a learned man. can someone explain the stolen credentials thing to me? this isn't a paid site.
Check out the latest Cryptic Web Chronicles, timestamp is 32 minutes 19 seconds:

[MEDIA=youtube]xkFKKUKUDFI:1939[/MEDIA]
This is TOTALLY ILLEGAL by the way. If you go to the dark web and find a username + password dump and use it to log into someone's email or whatever, you can (and should) be prosecuted.

If you think about it further, Brinton, Pat, and Seth should be GRATEFUL "the mole" was just fucking with them. Seth would be holding someone's pocket in prison on day one.

G

Screenshot_20240223-101847.png

Nice tard mouth and Kim jong-il haircut, stupid.

G

This is someone who truncated words from message board posts to llegally change the meaning. Costing quasi thousands in damages.

I assume if it weren't for complications of pursuing a lawsuit as a john doe plaintiff quasi would have filed something against Brinton j resto for breaking the law.

But I'm just the technical administrator here so I don't know shit. Just speculating of course.
What do you know, Jackie just talked about this:

1000006965.png

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I kinda think this fat faggot is actually using us in an attempt to get famous off some bullshit victim piece. Too bad it’ll never work as he’s beyond unlikable.
Oh that was clear back before the original sub got closed by the vape thief. He holds some idea that there's fame in having large amounts of people shitting on you online and fortune in being a professional victim making unpaid appearances on the news to cry about bullying like a high school girl getting called fat at her school.

If he can't get famous like he originally thought as the troll hunting hybrid of George Carlin and Issac Asimov, he's now decided to settle for the face of white straight males in their 40s with fragile egos. It's not going well.

G

Oh that was clear back before the original sub got closed by the vape thief. He holds some idea that there's fame in having large amounts of people shitting on you online and fortune in being a professional victim making unpaid appearances on the news to cry about bullying like a high school girl getting called fat at her school.

If he can't get famous like he originally thought as the troll hunting hybrid of George Carlin and Issac Asimov, he's now decided to settle for the face of white straight males in their 40s with fragile egos. It's not going well.
I mean, it's going PFG for the trolls though.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I mean, it's going PFG for the trolls though.
His biggest brain move so far is to go on a media tour to try to tie swattings to people making fun of people on a radio show forum and do the circular smear logic of "Look at all the news stories where I cry about my version of things, that makes my version of things true! Look at all the citations!"

Really only the small group of people who were on his side to begin with believe any of this. Look at the social media engagement on the Post for instance. It's about 45% LOL shouldn't have said shit about Norm, 45% this story sounds fake there's gotta be more to it, 5% fuck the police and 5% This is Trumps fault

Forum Clout
He posted obvious lies saying his lawyers patted him on the back for how he incessantly responds to his trolls which is bullshit, unless the lawyers are total hacks and failures at their profession.

NO LAWYER worth their license would encourage or approve of this big fat retard's behavior. Block, report, ignore. DO NOT ever, EVER feed the trolls, or "terrorist stalkers" as he likes to call them.
Total BS, Resto literally told me he advised against it and said it was bad for Pat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His biggest brain move so far is to go on a media tour to try to tie swattings to people making fun of people on a radio show forum and do the circular smear logic of "Look at all the news stories where I cry about my version of things, that makes my version of things true! Look at all the citations!"

Really only the small group of people who were on his side to begin with believe any of this. Look at the social media engagement on the Post for instance. It's about 45% LOL shouldn't have said shit about Norm, 45% this story sounds fake there's gotta be more to it, 5% fuck the police and 5% This is Trumps fault
I think the next Pat vs the internet documentary should be on pats media tour to show him lying his ass off and focusing on the pretend pod guy who thought the whole thing was fishy since he was instructed to NOT talk to anyone of the trolls he claims are responsible for everything. Be fun to see the chain of events from ep 1 to 3 where he gets all pissed off over the “other” side of the story being told “there’s only my side, child!”

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
He really cannot see past his mental illness and thinks they're just trying to boss him around or tell him what to do maaaaaan and that once he wins and becomes a huge famous celebrity for taking down the fans of a defunct radio show those big brained experts with their law degrees will have to concede that 1.7 was smarter than them all.
Haha almost forgot about this!! Between your conversation with Resto and Josiah Tapes 2 (where Pat straight up said his attorneys tell him not to engage) there's ample proof he refuses to listen to his legal counsel!!! A more obstinate human I shall never meet.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He really cannot see past his mental illness and thinks they're just trying to boss him around or tell him what to do maaaaaan and that once he wins and becomes a huge famous celebrity for taking down the fans of a defunct radio show those big brained experts with their law degrees will have to concede that 1.7 was smarter than them all.

I had a fucked up period in my childhood and to cope I started to totally dissociate from reality and just rely on a belief in a fantasy future where I would succeed without changing anything about myself, thus proving everyone wrong.

This carried on into adulthood and it was only when I realized it and moved beyond it - accepting that maybe I’m wrong sometimes - that my life dramatically improved and I succeeded.

Pat is doing the same thing and has simply never let in the littlest bit of self awareness. Instead he resolutely doubles down again and again. His life will never improve and he will never grow as a person because of this mentality.

It’s the fucking fantasy from The King of Comedy.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I had a fucked up period in my childhood and to cope I started to totally dissociate from reality and just rely on a belief in a fantasy future where I would succeed without changing anything about myself, thus proving everyone wrong.

This carried on into adulthood and it was only when I realized it and moved beyond it - accepting that maybe I’m wrong sometimes - that my life dramatically improved and I succeeded.

Pat is doing the same thing and has simply never let in the littlest bit of self awareness. Instead he resolutely doubles down again and again. His life will never improve and he will never grow as a person because of this mentality.

It’s the fucking fantasy from The King of Comedy.
Rupert Porkin