• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wouldn’t a lawyer advise Fat to immediately cease communication with the “terrorists” who are “trying to cause his death”?

Forum Clout
Wrong, stlaker.

He's the type of guy that'd let his wife sit on your lap and hug you.
I saw him strictly stalking appearance for the first time and couldn't believe when he said he was afraid,armed his wife then claimed he could handle himself bc he was a 6 ft tall trained fighter. I just yesterday saw he thought he could take on a Renzo purple belt. The guy is very sick. He's the type of guy who thinks Kung fu Chinese expert could take on a boxer or wrestler.

G

I saw him strictly stalking appearance for the first time and couldn't believe when he said he was afraid,armed his wife then claimed he could handle himself bc he was a 6 ft tall trained fighter. I just yesterday saw he thought he could take on a Renzo purple belt. The guy is very sick. He's the type of guy who thinks Kung fu Chinese expert could take on a boxer or wrestler.
Lol you've been in the pen for a minute but I think these have been around even longer, you ever watch any of those "kung fu master takes on boxer"-type videos where the kung fu guy gets his ASS BEAT? Hilarious stuff.

Forum Clout
Lol you've been in the pen for a minute but I think these have been around even longer, you ever watch any of those "kung fu master takes on boxer"-type videos where the kung fu guy gets his ASS BEAT? Hilarious stuff.
Brother, those are the best. I boxed in middle school, just learned the basic punches and combos. I can't tell you the amount of KOs I've delivered throughout the years. At the same time I got my ass kicked by wrestlers from long Island on 3 occasions. I haveere friends who train with renzo and Matt serra. I remember I got choked out by my buddy who was a renzo blue belt in under a minute when I weighed 205 lbs and was roided out of my mind and he was 150 lbs soaking wet. I still can't believe there are people out there who think that Bruce Lee shit is real.

G

Brother, those are the best. I boxed in middle school, just learned the basic punches and combos. I can't tell you the amount of KOs I've delivered throughout the years. At the same time I got my ass kicked by wrestlers from long Island on 3 occasions. I haveere friends who train with renzo and Matt serra. I remember I got choked out by my buddy who was a renzo blue belt in under a minute when I weighed 205 lbs and was roided out of my mind and he was 150 lbs soaking wet. I still can't believe there are people out there who think that Bruce Lee shit is real.
I boxed as a kid as well and if you're right handed, just being able to do SOMETHING with your left hand/arm puts you miles above the average Joe in a "street fight"... 50lbs is crazy but I believe you, I sort of miss when UFC was less about ground game (although it seems to be slowly shifting away from it)

Forum Clout
I boxed as a kid as well and if you're right handed, just being able to do SOMETHING with your left hand/arm puts you miles above the average Joe in a "street fight"... 50lbs is crazy but I believe you, I sort of miss when UFC was less about ground game (although it seems to be slowly shifting away from it)
I'm right handed and left footed. My go to combo was a straight right sucker punch followed by a left kick to the head when they hit the ground. I eventually developed a decent short left hook. Best punch an orthodox boxer could develop imo. Easy to throw and most people don't see it coming.

Forum Clout
Same. I've only been in two fights since high school and each time I quickly did a bunch of bullshit left jabs, then feint left hook and blast with my right over and over.
Overhand right is a skillful Haymaker, beautiful punch. You know what's funny I never threw a decorative jab in a fight. They were all power jabs setting up the straight right overhand. Chuck liddell actually had a good video on this. I remember the first time I got my ass kicked I tried this combo on this kid who was a Hoftra wrestler, he scooped me up and dumped me on my back. Brawl and spwarl is the way to go in a street fight.

G

Overhand right is a skillful Haymaker, beautiful punch. You know what's funny I never threw a decorative jab in a fight. They were all power jabs setting up the straight right overhand. Chuck liddell actually had a good video on this. I remember the first time I got my ass kicked I tried this combo on this kid who was a Hoftra wrestler, he scooped me up and dumped me on my back. Brawl and spwarl is the way to go in a street fight.
For straight boxing the Mexicans at the gym I went to all favored doing a cross right and immediately follow with a nasty left hook, same stance as us but they'd have their left arm practically dangling down limp to start... Holy shit the amount of power they'd pull in their left was unreal, never been able to do it like they could

Forum Clout
For straight boxing the Mexicans at the gym I went to all favored doing a cross right and immediately follow with a nasty left hook, same stance as us but they'd have their left arm practically dangling down limp to start... Holy shit the amount of power they'd pull in their left was unreal, never been able to do it like they could
I trained at a very good boxing academy in queens. They trained us to throw the left body to finish all head hunts.

Forum Clout
You're probably older now, but ripping a left if you're orthodox is magic. True story, Arturo thunder Gatti, was a regular at a mob owned after hours club I used to work at in Hoboken. I did blow with him one night and he was teaching me how to generate max torque into the left body shot.

Forum Clout
You're probably older now, but ripping a left if you're orthodox is magic. True story, Arturo thunder Gatti, was a regular at a mob owned after hours club I used to work at in Hoboken. I did blow with him one night and he was teaching me how to generate max torque into the left body shot.
True story brother man. Nicest guy in the world. We were actually sharing the same mistress at the time. He warned me to stay away from Latinas.