• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you seduce Niki if you had the chance?

Would you seduce Niki

• Total voters
Forum Clout
It's space edge pretending to be Jackie pretending to be whippinghuskies
Screen_Shot_2014-08-11_at_9.48.05_AM.0.0.png
I haven't fucked a pajeeta since NYU. I would definitely fornicate with that self loathing street shitter, whilst slapping her ears doggystyle like the pubehead in perfect world hitting his son b4 Costner pulls his gun on him. Maybe it's just me. But the older you get the more you wanna humiliate pig 🐖 whores over fucking starfish hot young broads.

Forum Clout
She looks like she has one of those huuuuge vaginas where the piss comes out in like 10 different directions/splatters around her asshole before hitting the water because the lips are so all over the place.

I can't do those.
Those are the best ones. You get to humiliate them for as long as their maxed credit card is able to pay for the motel. I once had a disgusting pig 🐖 whore like Niki from Hauppauge be my slave for an entire weekend while I got high. I had her call her husband and tell him she was at her parents house with my nuts in her mouth. Beautiful young women can't please you sexually, no matter how experienced they are. Sure you keep them around to respect beauty, But filth like Niki exists to destroy beauty which is just as fulfilling.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Not lying. There's actual video footage of us canoodling at a bar. It would've been a total doxx for me, so I couldn't share it on the main forum. This happened during the early court cases, so I was a bit paranoid.

That's insane if you're serious. This was before pat was in the picture I'm guessing? I'd like to know the circumstances behind it but it'd probably identify you. How awful was the lay? Anything we can throw in pats face like a birthmark on her cunt?

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
That's insane if you're serious. This was before pat was in the picture I'm guessing? I'd like to know the circumstances behind it but it'd probably identify you. How awful was the lay? Anything we can throw in pats face like a birthmark on her cunt?
I didn't fuck her...She just drunkenly(possibly high/molly) hung all over me at a bar. My girlfriend at the time is the one that covertly took the video, but had reservations about sending it to me as she knew about the Pat saga and was uncomfortable with being apart of something that would humiliate his wife.

G

I didn't fuck her...She just drunkenly(possibly high/molly) hung all over me at a bar. My girlfriend at the time is the one that covertly took the video, but had reservations about sending it to me as she knew about the Pat saga and was uncomfortable with being apart of something that would humiliate his wife.
Can you edit out yourself/just zoom in on niki? What stuff was she saying?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Come the fuck on bro. We need proof or I’m going to respectfully ask @admin to ban your ass for being a lying ass mark. DO THE FUCKING BIT

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Yup I'm the lentil soup guy. No did a two year bid for assault and narcotics. Moved back to NYC with wife and kids. Hate it here, but I finally found you rascals again. The last time I was on the sub was the day I got out of jail for my first bid in Spain, Abe Vigoda had become the mod, and that homosexual haircutted lesbian literally got it shut down. I lost track of you guys and got in trouble again. I actually was looking at the dassabesso clip and stinks directed members of the old sub here. Glad to be back, Jack.
You're the fella who used to slap women in public plazas in Spain, right ? I think you claimed it was culturally acceptable but also said everyone in plaza freaked out when you did it ?