• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you seduce Niki if you had the chance?

Would you seduce Niki

• Total voters

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Hit her from the back and go deep.

I'm 7 1/2 inches and thick, so I know I can get her screaming...but I wouldn't bother with any of that if Pat wasn't tied up and forced to watch. It would have to be humiliating for him.

Unless he gets a boner, then I would stop and walk away.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
‎
Forum Clout
No.
But this street shitter did.

yvH9ELF.jpg

Let's be real any woman that would lay with Pat the fat pigboy will sleep with anyone and she does. Including women and gay men they call poly.
I only voted yes because of these set of pics of niki. She's not bad looking when she's trying to look half decent.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Just her being with Pat is an automatic no for me. If she was never with Pat, if she’d do her hair and put on a little make up there would be a chance.

Edit- on second thought, I’d almost rather be a Joe Cumia than do anything with/to Niki

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
The milk has gone bad. Not worth putting in any effort for that when there are younger better looking women. This only going by looks, Id imagine a conversation would solidify that she is a dud. Even if it was last call and she was the only woman left in the bar. Id still pass.
You know she would be awful to talk to - Pat gets all his dumb basic bitch political opinions from her. Remember - she walks around in public with that dopey THEYRE TRYING TO KILL US hoodie and claims she uses her white privilege for the greater good.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
You know she would be awful to talk to - Pat gets all his dumb basic bitch political opinions from her. Remember - she walks around in public with that dopey THEYRE TRYING TO KILL US hoodie and claims she uses her white privilege for the greater good.
Its always weirdo whites that are the most vocal about issues they arent even a part of.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Yeah, sure, I'll fuck virtually any pig that asks me to. Like last week I railed this haggard old granny named Carol Fuchs. And boy could she! She kept saying how mad her jew father would be if he knew she was fucking a goy like 30 years younger than her, but fortunately he's been dead for years. Anyway my point is ugly whores like Nikki and Carol Fuchs can really take a load in their glasses if you give them a chance.

Last edited:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Yup I'm the lentil soup guy. No did a two year bid for assault and narcotics. Moved back to NYC with wife and kids. Hate it here, but I finally found you rascals again. The last time I was on the sub was the day I got out of jail for my first bid in Spain, Abe Vigoda had become the mod, and that homosexual haircutted lesbian literally got it shut down. I lost track of you guys and got in trouble again. I actually was looking at the dassabesso clip and stinks directed members of the old sub here. Glad to be back, Jack.

You caused The DMAN to make lentil soup for years.