• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you seduce Niki if you had the chance?

Would you seduce Niki

• Total voters
Forum Clout
Glad you’re alive and well and out of jail. Welcome back to the show.
Yea. I'm just zonked out and out of shape from getting rooted all day for 2 years, and back in the rotten apple has me all scrambled. Started working again 3 weeks ago, but I'm glad I found you cats again as I need the laughs. Thanks for the kind words, friend.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Yup I'm the lentil soup guy. No did a two year bid for assault and narcotics. Moved back to NYC with wife and kids. Hate it here, but I finally found you rascals again. The last time I was on the sub was the day I got out of jail for my first bid in Spain, Abe Vigoda had become the mod, and that homosexual haircutted lesbian literally got it shut down. I lost track of you guys and got in trouble again. I actually was looking at the dassabesso clip and stinks directed members of the old sub here. Glad to be back, Jack.

You hear Norton married Princess Alena?

Forum Clout
Yea. Absolutely vile. Just last night I was listening to some of their podcasts and ofc Nikki is trying to be all over the top and sexual/quirky whilst Jimmy pretends this is a real woman. It's sick. I've also been updating on the homosexual haircutted Milwaukee pig, and I can't believe you guys got him to defend himself from allegations that he was turning negroid children into pepperoni. Funniest thing I've heard/seen since Samco Joe's obnoxiously big and white Nike monarchs on TV. Well done people.

G

Yea. Absolutely vile. Just last night I was listening to some of their podcasts and ofc Nikki is trying to be all over the top and sexual/quirky whilst Jimmy pretends this is a real woman. It's sick. I've also been updating on the homosexual haircutted Milwaukee pig, and I can't believe you guys got him to defend himself from allegations that he was turning negroid children into pepperoni. Funniest thing I've heard/seen since Samco Joe's obnoxiously big and white Nike monarchs on TV. Well done people.
Man I wish I could be you right now taking this all in for the first time

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Yup I'm the lentil soup guy. No did a two year bid for assault and narcotics. Moved back to NYC with wife and kids. Hate it here, but I finally found you rascals again. The last time I was on the sub was the day I got out of jail for my first bid in Spain, Abe Vigoda had become the mod, and that homosexual haircutted lesbian literally got it shut down. I lost track of you guys and got in trouble again. I actually was looking at the dassabesso clip and stinks directed members of the old sub here. Glad to be back, Jack.
Holy fuck, welcome back. We've been tending the lentil fields in your absence.

Actually, in all honesty it seems like too many fucking people have forgotten to say their prayers and eat their lentils lately.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
8.16florentiine.7bdf4a53.fill-735x490.png

You'd have to, ya know - for the story.

Forum Clout
Man I wish I could be you right now taking this all in for the first time
Oh, it's glorious. It's been a rough 5 years, but this is a phenomenal homecoming. Yes, Pat is right about one thing, we are a psychotic cult. It's like that scene in the hunted where the Serbs are genociding the Albanians, and the commander asks how much of the filth are left?, then says they fucked our mothers, now we'll fuck theirs. Well that fat homosexual haircutted Milwaukee brat heart attack took down our sub, it's our turn to destroy him.

Forum Clout
Welcome back, king. Check out these videos if you haven't already:

Forum Clout
Holy fuck, welcome back. We've been tending the lentil fields in your absence.

Actually, in all honesty it seems like too many fucking people have forgotten to say their prayers and eat their lentils lately.
What's up my beloved Canuck friend. It's been awhile, first time I've honestly laughed since I've gotten back to NYC. Hope all is well, I'm gonna go on another lentil soup 🍲 cleansing diet, I'll keep you posted old friend.

G

Oh, it's glorious. It's been a rough 5 years, but this is a phenomenal homecoming. Yes, Pat is right about one thing, we are a psychotic cult. It's like that scene in the hunted where the Serbs are genociding the Albanians, and the commander asks how much of the filth are left?, then says they fucked our mothers, now we'll fuck theirs. Well that fat homosexual haircutted Milwaukee brat heart attack took down our sub, it's our turn to destroy him.
Well welcome back amigo. Be sure to reach out to Oleg in HR for your paycheck, Putin's been funding us for years now.

Forum Clout
Was Tomlinson a thing when you were last around?
I swear to everything holy, I missed the whole thing as I was doing my first bid in the old country, the day I get out, I was thanking ghostofabevigoda on being a new mod while you guys were updating me, and the sub got nuked. We retreated to r/scorch then that got nuked and I lost you guys.

G

I swear to everything holy, I missed the whole thing as I was doing my first bid in the old country, the day I get out, I was thanking ghostofabevigoda on being a new mod while you guys were updating me, and the sub got nuked. We retreated to r/scorch then that got nuked and I lost you guys.
I don't want to drop too many spoilers but you're going to love the part where Patrick tried to sue us and lost $170,000...