• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst scene in The Sopranos.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The Columbus Day episode had some pretty poorly written scenes. It was written by Michael Imperioli so of course there's some faggoty hamfisted liberal commentary, the worst being the televised debate moderated by Montel Williams. The Italian guy saying "My ancestors braved the Middle Passage" was so stupid and historically inaccurate. And Montel's bug-eyed "Wha wha what?" response was so corny. Also the injuns protesting, one saying "Mussolini was Hitler's bitch." Why would that be offensive to the average Italian American like Artie Bucco? And Mussolini hated the mafia, especially since American intel agencies were using them against the Axis Powers in WW2, so that wouldn't bother the mobbed up guys either.

And of course, Steven Van Zandt's permanent constipation face and stupid wig really didn't help. He has to be the worst actor on the show.
He was gay, Gary Cooper? For that line alone, Christupha gets a passh.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
The Columbus Day episode had some pretty poorly written scenes. It was written by Michael Imperioli so of course there's some faggoty hamfisted liberal commentary, the worst being the televised debate moderated by Montel Williams. The Italian guy saying "My ancestors braved the Middle Passage" was so stupid and historically inaccurate. And Montel's bug-eyed "Wha wha what?" response was so corny. Also the injuns protesting, one saying "Mussolini was Hitler's bitch." Why would that be offensive to the average Italian American like Artie Bucco? And Mussolini hated the mafia, especially since American intel agencies were using them against the Axis Powers in WW2, so that wouldn't bother the mobbed up guys either.

And of course, Steven Van Zandt's permanent constipation face and stupid wig really didn't help. He has to be the worst actor on the show.
That's how morons at a rally against other morons actually talk though. I've heard it firsthand.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The Columbus Day episode had some pretty poorly written scenes.
It also had Artie hiding in the car and panicking after getting hit with a milkshake. And Tony and Chris arguing over whether or not Gary Cooper was gay. The episode was actually inspired by real life events where the cast of Sopranos were told by a few politicians that they would be forbidden from walking in the Columbus Day parades because they portrayed Italians as thugs.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
The scene where they tried to CGI Livia because she died in real life.
THIS!!! That is definitely the worst scene! Even at the time, how did they think that looked good? So many people came and went in one episode, so many plot points were suddenly forgotten, why didn't they just have Tony get the news? Put a R.I.P at the beginning and leave it at that..

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Yeah don't get me wrong, I like the episode overall and it has some very funny lines. But the commentary portion is so amateurish.
Part of the commentary is that all of these ethnic groups are fucking hypocrites/full of shit- look at Iron Eyes Cody- lol. And then Furio saying most Italians don't give a shit about Columbus and most of the Italian Americans don't as well-

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Look at him. He thinks he knows everything.
6.gif