• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst scene in The Sopranos.

Forum Clout
The show was a power fantasy for guineas just as much as comic books are for dweebs.

"I’ll tell what a gold mine is: those mafia stories!"
"Yeah 'cause it gives 400 pound wops some hope!"

As can be seen in YT comment sections the few times someone gets beat up or humiliated by an outsider. Like when Christopher or Bobby gets robbed by real street thugs who are definitely tougher - "I wanna see them try that when Chrissy comes back with his crew".

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
As can be seen in YT comment sections the few times someone gets beat up or humiliated by an outsider. Like when Christopher or Bobby gets robbed by real street thugs who are definitely tougher - "I wanna see them try that when Chrissy comes back with his crew".
C'mon.

Don't you know 5'9" wet spaghettis can beat a 6'2" black guy in the middle of the hood without getting their skulls bashed in?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
l-intro-1619218103.jpg

Faggot missed a spot shaving on the left side of his mouth.
Never realized how much he looks like Steve-O when you zoom in his face.

I bet he'd love it if I zoomed in his face.

G

Don't cower off your stupid ass opinion now, asshole. You made a vow to Silvio Dante being "fine," Yeah it's one of the worst characters that ruined an otherwise good show. It's absolutely going to annoy anyone to hear some idiot talk about how something so hateable is "fine."

I will attack you as much as I like. And I don't care what your little internet Silvio fan friends think about how I look giving you your well-deserved treatment.
Bruh...

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I like this scene a lot, and it's because of how I interpret how the series ends.

The Jewish psychiatrist bluntly told Catholic Carmela to get out, lest Tony infect her and the kids. The Jew brings up Crime & Punishment, which is influenced by Christian theology. To punctuate this, he didn't even charge her because he "doesn't take blood money, and neither should you". She didn't listen and instead got Tony to fork out $50k for Meadow's tuition as some kind of justification.
A Jew not accepting money was the series most unrealistic scene

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The worst scene in The Sopranos is when Paulie is in jail and stares at a big nigger who is using the phone until he backs off. Then he yells at some other inmates to not change the tv channel, because the viewers need to be reminded how tough and in charge these old wops are.
The actor who played Paulie broke his back and they wrote him out of that season for the most part and changed his story so he was in prison the whole time. So the prison scenes were hastily added to explain why he wasn't on the show with the rest of the Sopranos crew. It was Paulie who was supposed to be the maniac about the whole Columbus parade protests. But with the actor getting surgery they changed it to Silvio instead at the last minute rather than abandon the episode.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Your idiocy was offensive, and all the stupid white niggers ribbing your backpedaling posts are just as dumb as you are.

THE SILVIO WHITE NIGGER LIST
@HomeRunCumia
@EraGodless
@HeyItsVos
@RedHeadpw2
@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

The above users are Silvio Dante defenders, in a just world they would be decapitated in front of their families for allowing such stupidity as that faggot Van Zant taking up space on an excellent show.
1. Quote me where I was defending him seeing as how I was trashing him in this thread. 2. You sound like a crazy person.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
No worries on that front, I have had zero surprises as far as the story goes. Going in knowing he'd pull a gun out of a fish at some point made the moment no less special and hilarious.
The only time he feels almost believable is when he makes Ralphie laugh through the window and that’s because he’s beating up a lady. The dialogue is pretty bad though with the “shaved twat” thing.

SexGodFireBrand

Forum Clout
C'mon.

Don't you know 5'9" wet spaghettis can beat a 6'2" black guy in the middle of the hood without getting their skulls bashed in?

He kicked him in the nuts then boxed his ears. I don't care how much smaller the guy is that is going to fuck you up and get you on the ground.

And that is clearly not "the hood" lol notice how everybody walking by is white.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
1. Quote me where I was defending him seeing as how I was trashing him in this thread. 2. You sound like a crazy person.

You deserve to have your skin broken. Nothing crazy about it. No exaggeration.

And add dumbfuck alt account white nigger @DogEater to the Silvio shit list.

Last edited: