Will lran attack Israel?

Dunno brothaman. It’s a nice morning so I’m gonna go hit the bricks after this cawfee.

Some people just want to be scared / angry / upset / miserable. They’re faggots.
Says the miserable POS who just posted this, full of hatred towards Joe Cumia.

I guess you're a huge faggot then.

Biden and Trump would be more than happy to sacrifice countless American troops to protect Israel. But after Iraq and Afghanistan, the country is as exhausted at foreign wars as we were after Vietnam. As much as Biden would want this, he's too out of touch to see how it would backfire in a big way.
Based on nothing. Just admit you're a leftist like everyone else on this site. Also enjoy your wars that you people got us involved in because it was more important to score Twitter points.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Holy fuck im hungry. @NewJersey.gov when is my Arby's going to get here? Its been stuck at 10 mins on the tracker for 20 mins, are you eating my food, nigger?
When I was a little fella who just got his license, my first jobs were delivering Mexican food. I'd open up anything with steak in it and have just a taste. Boss didn't care we were getting fawked up in the back either, PFG job as a HS kid.

When folks point out the irony of you complaining about people complaining about people- over and over and over- does it not resonate with you at all?

Particularly when the people you are complaining about are having a harmless tongue in cheek laugh about public figures, and you're deadly serious trying pathologize internet handles?

Does that ever register a thought of "shit...maybe I'm retarded?"

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
When I was a little fella who just got his license, my first jobs were delivering Mexican food. I'd open up anything with steak in it and have just a taste. Boss didn't care we were getting fawked up in the back either, PFG job as a HS kid.
My first job I worked for real greaseball eye-talians. Wasn't even old enough to legally work so I got cash undah da table. Grab a 6 pack of beer on the way when takin dah garbage out? Fuhgedaboudit.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Damn I never thought of that. You got me!

Here’sh da thing, ok? You really think making fun of some 64 year old boomer faggot makes me a “miserable POS”? Oh, honey.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
This time its REAL to them dammit

The kayfabe ended. The Iranians wanted it, but the facts on the ground (USA leaving the game in the region) means no kayfabe partner left to do backroom deals. Russia has a gun to Tehran's head, telling them: "Hamas held their end, Houthis held their end...what you waiting for, BITCH?"

I'll say this...all this telegraphing their moves, instead of a shock and awe, is Iran's LAST EVER back-room service provided to the US State dept. This is it. An arrangement that existed since 1979 (Iran Contra and many many more), is finished.

What purpose does it serve?

A: Terrify the Geeksquad Israelis in Tel Aviv's Silicon Valley, so they are relocated where they will be needed...IMO Australia and San Francisco/Nor Cal.

---

Israel will be dismantled (by the West, pre-emptively)

This will result in the beginning of Israeli mercs being a thing, working for pay for Anglo countries...sort of the new "White South Africans". Their future as Wagnersteins will commence. They will have to fight (and die) for non-jewy causes. Africa, Latin America... Maybe even Ukraine (kinda jewy).

Let's see if they truly are warriors or if the IDF (my opinion) was just hyped up for 80+ years with fixed wars against controlled Arab opposition. I think they are wusses tbh.