• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn't Pat do stand up comedy anymore?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I still can’t believe he actually shot a comedy album cover when he was just on open mic / host that maybe had 5 minutes of material that only got polite chuckles. It’s like when Bobo thought he could do a 30 minute stand up set just babbling about his many penis surgeries.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He had a meltdown on stage about Trump getting elected and was forced to apologize on Twitter after. It's the only time he's ever apologized for anything.
Yeah that pretty much ended his “comedy” career locally. He used to take pics with the other comedians and they didn’t look like they wanted to be seen with him. I’m guessing he was an arrogant prick that believed he was already on George Carlin’s level.

Also funny he saw himself as a stand up but can NOT handle anyone laughing at him. Jokes have to be about everything else and never him and if you laugh AT him he loses it. I wonder if that’s what happened -went on some dumb trump rant, someone loudly made fun of him - everyone laughed AT Pat - then Pat lost his shit (SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!) That seems to be most likely because he actually had to apolgize for his behavior which is rare for the pig man.

Forum Clout
Yeah that pretty much ended his “comedy” career locally. He used to take pics with the other comedians and they didn’t look like they wanted to be seen with him. I’m guessing he was an arrogant prick that believed he was already on George Carlin’s level.

Also funny he saw himself as a stand up but can NOT handle anyone laughing at him. Jokes have to be about everything else and never him and if you laugh AT him he loses it. I wonder if that’s what happened -went on some dumb trump rant, someone loudly made fun of him - everyone laughed AT Pat - then Pat lost his shit (SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!) That seems to be most likely because he actually had to apolgize for his behavior which is rare for the pig man.
He doesnt seem to feel any remorse that, right or wrong, his bullshit cost somebody somewhere enough money to buy a fucking house

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He doesnt seem to feel any remorse that, right or wrong, his bullshit cost somebody somewhere enough money to buy a fucking house
He even brags he “wouldn’t change a thing” with how he’s handled this situation and his life. Then again it seems he’s forever gotten out of being responsible for his very stupid actions. He signed away his daughter and cried to a court he couldn’t pay child support.

Forum Clout
He was smart enough to realize making yuk-yuk commentary on a stage to an audience of strangers is foolish.

Gravitas is sexy...clowns are clowns. Patrick > you
1000011159.jpg
1000009623.jpg