• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn't Pat do stand up comedy anymore?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Here is pat pretending to be a seasoned comic that is always on the road working his craft when he actually took years off and just did and for the payment of a burger and a potato.

View attachment 182615
He had 3 years to write material and he probably wrote a pile of shit, without editing it and little to no rehearsal. He then patted himself on the back-- which most even decent comedians would never post.

His back on the road as comedian shtick is somehow more cringe and embarrassing than his "back in college," Larp.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Pig is reading this thread.
IMG_0788.jpeg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The only large crowds he ever performed in front of were at festivals, where they need all the bodies they can get.

You'll find him near the end in the smallest font:
View attachment 182660

He only ever got gigs above open mics when the MKE/Madison "Caste of Killers" comics were desperate for someone to host.

He tried to start his own comedy troupe and crashed and burned.

He sucks. He came up with five minutes of material from 2011 to 2018, and two of those minutes are based on the true event of seriously contemplating the murders of his ex-wife and ex-child.
That lineup is pretty similar to the list that was Patrick's class ranking when he finished 12th grade.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Pig is reading this thread. View attachment 182721
His last long ass sentence is so clumsy, that it reads like a fragment. He sucks at writing. He should have started with However- and the cut at the, "in my opinion," shit. It's redundant and makes him sound like Peggy Hill (Piggy Swill, if you will).

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
That's such a terrible title for a special I don't even really understand what he means by it. I think its just a dumb pun from a retard who thinks he's turned toilet humor into something clever because but he's too much of a dunderhead to consider what the double entendre actually means. Just stupid ooga booga levels of creativity.
He's clearly not really stalling anything, so one can only wonder what tactics he is using in these stalls. I would love to hear what kind of "No, child" he would throw out if someone pointed out he wanted to release a special about sucking dick in public bathrooms.

The absolute best part is that he's clearly stood at a urinal.
He's a fucking retard.
It would be kind of funny if there was a black guy in the stall next to him, and Pat was looking down and checking out the guy's package.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Was Caste of Killers (gayest fucking name ever) the one that told him they cancelled an event and then pat found out on facebook Twitter it was still going on? Didn't he do something that made everyone uncomfortable/mad on stage and they basically put him on the pay no mind list? If it's not that i'd guess pat tried to wrest control of the group because he was the "most famous" and when they wouldn't play along he took his ball and went home.
Yes, there were four main guys in CoK (get it? LOL!): the founder, the guy with the public access radio show, Sammy, and Chris Schmidt.

Chris Schmidt was sort of the star, and continues to do standup to this day. Patrick publically apologized to Chris for having a complete TDS meltdown at a show.

Bear in mind his role was to host 99% of the time, and he's up there reduced to a berserk, blubbering mess.

G

Rather than heckle him I think it would be funnier to be the one guy uproariously laughing at everything he says while the rest of the audience is silent. Like that deniro laughing in Cape Feare sound drop.
I want to be that guy. Minnesota is not that far from Wisconsin. I will make the drive and sit in the front row and do that if somebody can get him to do a stand-up appearance. And I will do it obnoxious as fuck, to the point where it's uncomfortable for everyone around me like when niggers talk to the movie while they're in the theatre.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I want to be that guy. Minnesota is not that far from Wisconsin. I will make the drive and sit in the front row and do that if somebody can get him to do a stand-up appearance. And I will do it obnoxious as fuck, to the point where it's uncomfortable for everyone around me like when niggers talk to the movie while they're in the theatre.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I don’t think he tweeted about his last open mic, so he seems to know that we're the only people who would intentionally come to see him do comedy. I'd love to see a comeback though, hopefully all of his peers have forgotten whatever made him a complete failure before and can ignore what an unhinged weirdo he has become.

G

I don’t think he tweeted about his last open mic, so he seems to know that we're the only people who would intentionally come to see him do comedy. I'd love to see a comeback though, hopefully all of his peers have forgotten whatever made him a complete failure before and can ignore what an unhinged weirdo he has become.
I would just love to sit there in the front and every time he makes a joke I just go

[SIZE=26px]Ha ha ha ha!
HOOOOOLEEEE
SHIT!
*POUNDS TABLE*[/SIZE]

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
It would be kind of funny if there was a black guy in the stall next to him, and Pat was looking down and checking out the guy's package.
If he were a self-deprecating gay man whose whole schtick was about sucking cock it would be a funny title.

It's like his other line about his dad being a cowboy electrician. That would be an amusing way to describe your dad's career coming from anyone but Patrick. He's too much of a retarded narcissist to know its an insult. He just wants people to think his dad is cool.