• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn't Pat do stand up comedy anymore?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Didn’t he even take photos of him at a stall for a potential album / comedy special poster? Stall Tactics I think? He didn’t make it past open mic / host or even have a good 5 minutes and already thought he would be headlining arenas. The ego on this pig is out of this world.
Yes the supposded album cover was him standing at a Urinal pissing and the name of the album was 'Stall Tactics". He fails at even the most basic shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yes the supposded album cover was him standing at a Urinal pissing and the name of the album was 'Stall Tactics". He fails at even the most basic shit.
He could have at least done something clever like writing the title on a stall or getting caught writing on the stall door but he fucks it all up and has a picture of the BACK of his head like everyone already knows who he is. The ego I’ll never understand

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
That's such a terrible title for a special I don't even really understand what he means by it. I think its just a dumb pun from a retard who thinks he's turned toilet humor into something clever because but he's too much of a dunderhead to consider what the double entendre actually means. Just stupid ooga booga levels of creativity.
He's clearly not really stalling anything, so one can only wonder what tactics he is using in these stalls. I would love to hear what kind of "No, child" he would throw out if someone pointed out he wanted to release a special about sucking dick in public bathrooms.

The absolute best part is that he's clearly stood at a urinal.
He's a fucking retard.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The only large crowds he ever performed in front of were at festivals, where they need all the bodies they can get.

You'll find him near the end in the smallest font:
View attachment 182660

He only ever got gigs above open mics when the MKE/Madison "Caste of Killers" comics were desperate for someone to host.

He tried to start his own comedy troupe and crashed and burned.

He sucks. He came up with five minutes of material from 2011 to 2018, and two of those minutes are based on the true event of seriously contemplating the murders of his ex-wife and ex-child.
Was Caste of Killers (gayest fucking name ever) the one that told him they cancelled an event and then pat found out on facebook Twitter it was still going on? Didn't he do something that made everyone uncomfortable/mad on stage and they basically put him on the pay no mind list? If it's not that i'd guess pat tried to wrest control of the group because he was the "most famous" and when they wouldn't play along he took his ball and went home.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He claims to have performed in London. When? On his white trash honeymoon?
I believe so - piggy had to tell his awful jokes overseas while his dumb wife got drunk. His whole “honeymoon” was based around things he wanted to do - we gotta check out the concentration camp so I can us it when I argue with strangers online!

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I seriously think it was some "joke" like "you know when you see advice written on the bathroom wall? Those are stall tactics". His standup is him reading bad tweets with zero timing.
Only stall tactics he knows are stalling on paying your judgment debt until they're gonna put you in jail.

That, and working a gloryhole in a stall at the adult bookstore.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The only large crowds he ever performed in front of were at festivals, where they need all the bodies they can get.

You'll find him near the end in the smallest font:
View attachment 182660

He only ever got gigs above open mics when the MKE/Madison "Caste of Killers" comics were desperate for someone to host.

He tried to start his own comedy troupe and crashed and burned.

He sucks. He came up with five minutes of material from 2011 to 2018, and two of those minutes are based on the true event of seriously contemplating the murders of his ex-wife and ex-child.
I'm not tapped into the comedy scene or anything but I've never heard of a single name on that list. Googling some names, the biggest one on that list, Nick Vatterott, has like 8,000 Twitter followers and less than 2,000 instagram followers. Chastity Washington is a school teacher who has been doing standup for 30 years. She is known as "The Auntie of the Milwaukee Comedy Scene" (https://onmilwaukee.com/articles/nns-chastity-washington) but is completely unknown outside of Milwaukee. Felonius Munk is 50 years old and his biggest credit is writing for The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore nearly 8 years ago.

You get the point. These people are 1,000 miles away from being even Z List celebrities yet Pat is like number 50 on the call sheet. Also I haven't confirmed it by googling everyone but I'd bet the farm that Pat is the fattest one with the largest set of bitch tits.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I'm not tapped into the comedy scene or anything but I've never heard of a single name on that list. Googling some names, the biggest one on that list, Nick Vatterott, has like 8,000 Twitter followers and less than 2,000 instagram followers. Chastity Washington is a school teacher who has been doing standup for 30 years. She is known as "The Auntie of the Milwaukee Comedy Scene" (https://onmilwaukee.com/articles/nns-chastity-washington) but is completely unknown outside of Milwaukee. Felonius Munk is 50 years old and his biggest credit is writing for The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore nearly 8 years ago.

You get the point. These people are 1,000 miles away from being even Z List celebrities yet Pat is like number 50 on the call sheet. Also I haven't confirmed it by googling everyone but I'd bet the farm that Pat is the fattest one with the largest set of bitch tits.

Sarah Squirm (aka Sarah Sherman) is an SNL cast member. That's the only one I recognized.