• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn't Pat do stand up comedy anymore?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Didn’t he do a set somewhat recently? He drunk drove home on his moped because Niki refused to attend.
It was at some sports bar which I’m sure was awkward - “hey guys, I know you’re watching the game but we’re gonna turn the music / sound off and have you look over to listen to some guys tell jokes”

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I'm still laughing at the fact that the Independent article from a few days ago said "Mr Tomlinson, who dabbles in stand-up comedy. . .". Obviously Pat told them to include that but by doing so, they outed themselves as having done no research. Pat has done like two open mics in the last 3+ years. They may as well have written, "Mr Tomlinson, who is a 6'7" adonis with a great hairline and a penis that is definitely not shaped like a faucet. . . "

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
62e1e83f77e5dc49c6b900e8a06543a6a3eb583f3094e56da880f3db379a2a99.jpg

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I'd literally travel internationally to watch him do stand-up, I wouldn't heckle badly or try to disrupt the show... I can't help it if my claps & cheers are slightly 'off' all the right place
Here is pat pretending to be a seasoned comic that is always on the road working his craft when he actually took years off and just did an open mic for the payment of a burger and a potato.

View attachment 182615
child do you know how much bars mark up food? and seeing Patrick ''comedy'' I Figure hes does open mic