• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did retards want the Sam, Ant and Jim show?

Forum Clout
Actually even towards the end if it was just opie and Anthony sans faggot cunt fuck worm it was a great show.
Some guy has been playing streams of "O&A on this day" from around 2013-2014 and I honestly am inclined to agree. O&A make for tolerable enough background noise but Jim's meandering midwit takes on the stale news of the day is the one thing that keeps me from wanting to listen at all.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Of course I do, it makes the universal hatred he receives from his former fanbase that much funnier.
I don't know of a single other fandom that has actually put in the effort to edit out someone from an hours long episode of their own show. There's no stronger testament to how utterly horrible Opie was. In a perfect world Opie was beaten to death by the homeless in the year 2000, leaving Jim and Ant to continue the show. Suck my dick Dre.
More words

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Some guy has been playing streams of "O&A on this day" from around 2013-2014 and I honestly am inclined to agree. O&A make for tolerable enough background noise but Jim's meandering midwit takes on the stale news of the day is the one thing that keeps me from wanting to listen at all.
I was listening to that earlier and didn’t realize Jim was in for at least half an hour because he’s silent.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I was listening to that earlier and didn’t realize Jim was in for at least half an hour because he’s silent.
He really should have gotten thrown off his ass during his "im a tv star/ late night cast member". Offered absolutely nothing, they could have just done a rotating cast. Would have kept it different for however long that would last.

Relistening to old shows, all Jim did was talk about himself, because we all know his music and movie knowledge

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He really should have gotten thrown off his ass during his "im a tv star/ late night cast member". Offered absolutely nothing, they could have just done a rotating cast. Would have kept it different for however long that would last.

Relistening to old shows, all Jim did was talk about himself, because we all know his music and movie knowledge
Would have been hilarious if he got kicked off for that and then the bookings dried up because it wouldn’t piss off Howard anymore so Jay would have put him on the pay no mind list.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
I don't get why expressing annoyance over anyone on the show is fine except for Opie, then the fucking Brotherman Defense Force has to come storming in. It was fucking irritating when Opie would trample over everyone else talking, the end.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I don't get why expressing annoyance over anyone on the show is fine except for Opie, then the fucking Brotherman Defense Force has to come storming in. It was fucking irritating when Opie would trample over everyone else talking, the end.
because opie's worst offense was being a boring radio host. ant and jimmy are truly awful people, yet the community blindly defends them because they tell funny zingers. the brotherman defense force is simply trying to balance the scales

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

Forum Clout
because opie's worst offense was being a boring radio host. ant and jimmy are truly awful people, yet the community blindly defends them because they tell funny zingers. the brotherman defense force is simply trying to balance the scales
But he went to the phones.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
But he went to the phones.
Callers made some of the greatest bits and moments on the show. Listeners were there for things like Jocktober, Homeless Shopping Spree, Assault on the Media, and so on. And listeners and fans would do contests on the show like Pendulum and Erock song parodies, the Gayoff, Fatty Pig Fatty, and so on. Callers even made moments like the whole Chris Kyle vs Ventura incident which was started by a caller. And that doesn't include stuff like Paltalk or Instant Feedback.

Without the fans interacting with the show you might as well do some lame podcast like Rogan or Chip. Fan interaction was what set O&A apart from every other show. Going to the phones was one of the most important things for setting the show apart from everything else on radio or podcasts. No other show now even comes close to having the fans be part of the show and actually contribute. Sure the fans would bomb sometimes but even those would lead to laughs.

Everyone always fags out about how people insult celebrities on twitter and facebook. But O&A would put callers on air that would insult everyone or rip on the hosts directly. Like the trucker who called Bobby a "big fat pig". What other show had something like that?

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

Forum Clout
Callers made some of the greatest bits and moments on the show. Listeners were there for things like Jocktober, Homeless Shopping Spree, Assault on the Media, and so on. And listeners and fans would do contests on the show like Pendulum and Erock song parodies, the Gayoff, Fatty Pig Fatty, and so on. Callers even made moments like the whole Chris Kyle vs Ventura incident which was started by a caller. And that doesn't include stuff like Paltalk or Instant Feedback.

Without the fans interacting with the show you might as well do some lame podcast like Rogan or Chip. Fan interaction was what set O&A apart from every other show. Going to the phones was one of the most important things for setting the show apart from everything else on radio or podcasts. No other show now even comes close to having the fans be part of the show and actually contribute. Sure the fans would bomb sometimes but even those would lead to laughs.

Everyone always fags out about how people insult celebrities on twitter and facebook. But O&A would put callers on air that would insult everyone or rip on the hosts directly. Like the trucker who called Bobby a "big fat pig". What other show had something like that?
Alright fine you fucking cunts with your valid points, I just like to rag on the Opster.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

Forum Clout
That's the general M.O. of Opie Haters. There really isn't anything genuine behind it, it's all mob mentality piling-on.
go be nigger somewhere else.jpg