• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did retards want the Sam, Ant and Jim show?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You are literally named after a shitty Norton joke from the dying era of O&A.

You weren't there when it mattered.

Your opinion is half baked at best.

Then why are you talking? And still, that doesn't stop you from talking. [chomp]
98EC5E9A-1508-42B7-9E85-27E0A4CC05BF.gif

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Squandering the overwhelming support he had of the pests after his firing is the funniest things he’s done in the last 15 years.
And being the best person positioned to massively exploit the giant boom in both comedical and political talkshows that marked the start of the Culture War and failing completely at it, ostracizing himself from both communities in the process.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
It’s like that Nopie show with Vos And Colin, where they had the ball eating challenge. They needed Sam to be a ship steerer and take them in and out of breaks. AntH showed up late and hungover that day, and Jim was being a humourless worm as usual. Sam was on the board and doing Opie’s job while Cloin and Vos were being funny and Nana kept doing her wacky radio voices.

The thing fucking sucked!
Yeah but you know the ball eating contest, which was a bore, was Opie’s idea.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
the idea reeked, but opie was at least trying to inject entertainment into the show that didn't solely consist of a middle-aged alcoholic raging about enwards, and an incomplete clone finding every opportunity to steer the conversation back into his perversions. maybe if everyone else gave enough of a shit to put in effort, they could've came up with a better idea. even still, the bit ended up working thanks to Colin sharply pointed out its hackiness, which lead to it being an entertaining pisstake

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
going to disagree with you here. when you listen to the show, specifically episodes when everyone is riffing, it's transparently obvious opie felt inadequate over his severely lacking comedic prowess. you can tell he would feel awkward whenever jokes he made didn't get the laughs like everyone else's were; he desperately wanted (and tried) to be on their level and simply wasn't. that being said, the only reason that show even remotely functioned is because opie was the only one who actually knew how to operate a fucking radio show, so opie bashers need to get the rope for underplaying his importance
Caller- “you missed Opie’s hilarious line about how the retarded chef was going to make brownies in his pants for dessert.”
“That’s an old school gag, these guys like da new school but sometimes I go wit da old schwool.” Opie
This was an actual exchange by the way.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Caller- “you missed Opie’s hilarious line about how the retarded chef was going to make brownies in his pants for dessert.”
“That’s an old school gag, these guys like da new school but sometimes I go wit da old schwool.” Opie
This was an actual exchange by the way.
That actually gave me a nice chuckle (the followup comment I mean not the joke)…I admit I’m an Opie partisan though.

Forum Clout

Yeah and? Had Colin and Vos not been there that day to do the heavy lifting, and Opie was there he would have done his offering up a hundo for the interns to do something stupid with the balls bit. Or made Steve eat them for being incompetent. Idk what would have happened, but Colin and Vos brought the funny that day instead of AntH and Worm.

Forum Clout
And being the best person positioned to massively exploit the giant boom in both comedical and political talkshows that marked the start of the Culture War and failing completely at it, ostracizing himself from both communities in the process.

Although I agree with the potential opportunities he had, he wouldn’t have exploited shit in to success, he is a failure on his own. He’s a lazy and drunken F/N who needed Opie to be his boss. Saw this on the Cumpound subreddit today:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yeah and? Had Colin and Vos not been there that day to do the heavy lifting, and Opie was there he would have done his offering up a hundo for the interns to do something stupid with the balls bit. Or made Steve eat them for being incompetent. Idk what would have happened, but Colin and Vos brought the funny that day instead of AntH and Worm.
“Eating balls? YYEESSSSS PLEASE” would be Ant’s response.

Forum Clout
You are terrible at defending yourself.
I don't defend myself from clowns, I laugh at them.
Nothing you say will ever change the hilarious fact that Opie was the least funny, least liked part of his own show. It's ingrained in the comments section of every clip, he's reminded of that fact by his own viewers in every one of his streams. I don't need pixelated meat under my post for validation, stupid.

Forum Clout
Just you remember who's Show it was, STUPID.
Of course I do, it makes the universal hatred he receives from his former fanbase that much funnier.
I don't know of a single other fandom that has actually put in the effort to edit out someone from an hours long episode of their own show. There's no stronger testament to how utterly horrible Opie was. In a perfect world Opie was beaten to death by the homeless in the year 2000, leaving Jim and Ant to continue the show. Suck my dick Dre.