• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did retards want the Sam, Ant and Jim show?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Faggot revisionism always wins.

You go onto any Jocktober comment section and you’ll see this retarded take from ballwashers. “I would have been fine with the Ant Sam and Jim show?” Would you have? These people forget Opie wasn’t the worst thing about O&A. Picture this:

You turn on the SA&J show. No one acknowledges Sam except when he throws out his sarcastic questions. There’s no connection between any of them except when Ant and Jim go on their nauseating tangents of: Fake cutesy bullshit, serious race talk, overplayed the Shining references, them laughing at each others “hilarious” jokes or bombs. There are no comic guests anymore, it’s just wrestlers and UFC fighters. Oh yeah. And there’s literally 0 structure to the show because Sam can’t fucking run one.

Who the fuck would want that?

Forum Clout

You go onto any Jocktober comment section and you’ll see this retarded take from ballwashers. “I would have been fine with the Ant Sam and Jim show?” Would you have? These people forget Opie wasn’t the worst thing about O&A. Picture this:

You turn on the SA&J show. No one acknowledges Sam except when he throws out his sarcastic questions. There’s no connection between any of them except when Ant and Jim go on their nauseating tangents of: Fake cutesy bullshit, serious race talk, overplayed the Shining references, them laughing at each others “hilarious” jokes or bombs. There are no comic guests anymore, it’s just wrestlers and UFC fighters. Oh yeah. And there’s literally 0 structure to the show because Sam can’t fucking run one.

It’s like that Nopie show with Vos And Colin, where they had the ball eating challenge. They needed Sam to be a ship steerer and take them in and out of breaks. AntH showed up late and hungover that day, and Jim was being a humourless worm as usual. Sam was on the board and doing Opie’s job while Cloin and Vos were being funny and Nana kept doing her wacky radio voices.

The thing fucking sucked!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Sycophants know no limits.

Sam and Jim appeared to have a lot of good will because of How Opie was painted all those years, and Ant didn't go full stupid yet (but was teetering very close).

It's buying into messengers and a lot of back talk. I don't talk up Opie but he wasn't the full problem. The problem was you had a bunch of adults acting like bloody children and not dealing with their genuine issues, and when that happens, you're no better than a grammar school child spreading a rumour.

Plus Anthony is not a man. Just basic science.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It’s like that Nopie show with Vos And Colin, where they had the ball eating challenge. They needed Sam to be a ship steerer and take them in and out of breaks. AntH showed up late and hungover that day, and Jim was being a humourless worm as usual. Sam was on the board and doing Opie’s job while Cloin and Vos were being funny and Nana kept doing her wacky radio voices.

The thing fucking sucked!
Ant can’t run a show, as evident by his handling of Cumpound and his own show. Jim is a lazy fuck who shows up 5 minutes before and couldn’t even handle writing for Tough Crowd. He would sleep during O&A because he was tired from doing gigs then left early to do more gigs, contributing little to nothing. Sam can run a show technically but he’s worse than Opie in the fact that Opie recognizes he’s a fucking unfunny bore while Sam thinks he’s some young package with thoughts that don’t revolve around naked men grabbing each other.

Forum Clout
Ant can’t run a show, as evident by his handling of Cumpound and his own show. Jim is a lazy fuck who shows up 5 minutes before and couldn’t even handle writing for Tough Crowd. He would sleep during O&A because he was tired from doing gigs then left early to do more gigs, contributing little to nothing. Sam can run a show technically but he’s worse than Opie in the fact that Opie recognizes he’s a fucking unfunny bore while Sam thinks he’s some young package with thoughts that don’t revolve around naked men grabbing each other.
Nana is a second banana who thinks she’s a top banana. His need to broadcast his image is perplexing. He’s fucking hideous and charmless. Squandering the overwhelming support he had of the pests after his firing is the funniest things he’s done in the last 15 years.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Opie recognizes he’s a fucking unfunny bore
going to disagree with you here. when you listen to the show, specifically episodes when everyone is riffing, it's transparently obvious opie felt inadequate over his severely lacking comedic prowess. you can tell he would feel awkward whenever jokes he made didn't get the laughs like everyone else's were; he desperately wanted (and tried) to be on their level and simply wasn't. that being said, the only reason that show even remotely functioned is because opie was the only one who actually knew how to operate a fucking radio show, so opie bashers need to get the rope for underplaying his importance

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Not to mention Sam's obsession with child-like interests, such as wrestling.

That's probably the biggest thing here, the fact that these pitiful excuses for legitimate masculinity are all pillocks for their obsessions. Jim with transsexuals, and Ant for booze, pills, gambling, floor spitting... And transsexuals.

Now I'm not saying he's obsessed, but he's close!

Forum Clout

I imagine Erik chiming in a lot

Edit: yet having nothing to say

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
1682470786163.png

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
you can tell he would feel awkward whenever jokes he made didn't get the laughs like everyone else's were; he desperately wanted (and tried) to be on their level and simply wasn't.

There were many years Auntie and Worm intentionally withheld laughter in order to manipulate the hate and pavliovian fool you all into believing Opie was always bombing in reality he wasn't in the little mean girls crew despite being the ringleader of it. It reminds me of certain regulars who withhold Ribs from god given and deserving contributors who should be at the top of the charts but are for whatever reason held back by the powers that been.

Listening live Nopie shows felt like no agenda boring gay talk. Why wouldn't you feel awkward when the 2 guys of the 3 man show are texting shit about you and never laugh at your jokes, but will cackle at every little fucking thing the other one says and repeat it twice. Listen here, it's nice that during your post you went through a roundabout way of saying Opie was the king. It's good to admit it at the end, but next time let's skip to that part. And punt

Forum Clout
To be completely awknist witcha I was one of those faggots at the end of 2014. Though O&A was sputtering out, I had fond memories of shit like this and assumed a full show like it would have been gold.

This was before I was redpilled on what a boring, mugging faggot AntH was and realized no matter who was around him, by that point his idea of entertainment was just nigger seething.

lowend73

Forum Clout
There were many years Auntie and Worm intentionally withheld laughter in order to manipulate the hate and pavliovian fool you all into believing Opie was always bombing in reality he wasn't in the little mean girls crew despite being the ringleader of it. It reminds me of certain regulars who withhold Ribs from god given and deserving contributors who should be at the top of the charts but are for whatever reason held back by the powers that been.

Listening live Nopie shows felt like no agenda boring gay talk. Why wouldn't you feel awkward when the 2 guys of the 3 man show are texting shit about you and never laugh at your jokes, but will cackle at every little fucking thing the other one says and repeat it twice. Listen here, it's nice that during your post you went through a roundabout way of saying Opie was the king. It's good to admit it at the end, but next time let's skip to that part. And punt
Anthony and Jimmy really do act like women....