• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who’s your favorite Beatle?

Favorite Beatle?

• Paul

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • John

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • George

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Ringo

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Paul and it’s not even close.
Yes he’s released a lot of dreck but his peaks rival or surpass anyone else’s, purriod. He’s also his worst enemy when it comes to self editing, he’ll put dogshit on albums/singles and brilliant stuff on b-sides. And when a producer calls him out he’ll legit say “how many hits have YOU had?” Fair play but it’s caused him credibility which at this stage I’m positive he regrets.

George has 3 solid solo albums and all 3 have clunkers. That Indian mysticism is a drag tho, I can’t get jiggy with that shit. The rest is brutal.

Lennon, overrated and canonized because he got gatted but he was too lazy and predictable when it came to his solo shit. Great stuff scattered among a lot of turds. And his voice went to shit quickly, most of his dick riders won’t acknowledge that but I will because I keeps it real!

Ringo actually has had vurry good runs when he works with decent producers. Nobody is ever in the market for a Ringo live CD but I recommend his Vh1 Storytellers album, nice mix of hits, strong new stuff and a great performance.

Sniff.

Forum Clout
The original Paul before they killed him
You joke but they were absolutely putting shit in the music and albums. The mirror trick with the Sgt. Pepper drum to make it say HE DIE pointing at Paul was found in like 1978 or so. Not a great marketing stunt as people like to say that was, which it wasn't.

Besides that Paul has the best solo album (Ram) and is the most talented one of the bunch by far.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
You joke but they were absolutely putting shit in the music and albums. The mirror trick with the Sgt. Pepper drum to make it say HE DIE pointing at Paul was found in like 1978 or so. Not a great marketing stunt as people like to say that was, which it wasn't.

Besides that Paul has the best solo album (Ram) and is the most talented one of the bunch by far.

After I'd found out about Paul is Dead I was telling the other kids at scout camp about it at night in the tent and they were legit fucking spooked.

Forum Clout
After I'd found out about Paul is Dead I was telling the other kids at scout camp about it at night in the tent and they were legit fucking spooked.
People in 1969 were correct that there was stuff being put in the music, but they took it as a literal "he died" thing and I think it's much more esoteric ego death/resurrection type stuff. In Many Years From Now (McCartney's biography book) he says he got Fool On The Hill from tarot, goes more into his beliefs on that whole sort of thing. He's on record thinking the Beatles were "magick" as in the occult art of magick. He got the backwards messaging stuff from William S. Burroughs, they met each other and experimented with tapes and such. He's a much odder guy than people know to care about and I find it very interesting. People call John the artsy one, Paul was the one interested in shit like Stockhausen before John even met Yoko (and he met Yoko at an art gallery bankrolled by Paul, of all places).

There's also shit like this. Check the embroidery of the chair.
616fMFFAtgL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

013-Seal-of-Beleth-q100-1362x1376.jpg

"Also on that walk, he kept talking about John Lennon in the present tense. It was John says this and John thinks that. Very weird. And he spoke about that reference to The Beatles being more famous than Jesus. He said, 'Do you realise how much power we could have had if we'd gone to the dark side?'

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
People in 1969 were correct that there was stuff being put in the music, but they took it as a literal "he died" thing and I think it's much more esoteric ego death/resurrection type stuff. In Many Years From Now (McCartney's biography book) he says he got Fool On The Hill from tarot, goes more into his beliefs on that whole sort of thing. He's on record thinking the Beatles were "magick" as in the occult art of magick. He got the backwards messaging stuff from William S. Burroughs, they met each other and experimented with tapes and such. He's a much odder guy than people know to care about and I find it very interesting. People call John the artsy one, Paul was the one interested in shit like Stockhausen before John even met Yoko (and he met Yoko at an art gallery bankrolled by Paul, of all places).

There's also shit like this. Check the embroidery of the chair.
View attachment 173490
View attachment 173489

what's the symbol from the chair?

G

John because getting shot that many times and still walking up the stairs to your house is a badass move.