• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who’s your favorite Beatle?

Favorite Beatle?

• Paul

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • John

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • George

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Ringo

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Pauls output isn’t something to admire when you consider the quality of it. 90% of the shit he wrote is faggot love songs or literal baby music. Compare this to George or Ringo who only really got a song per album…can you fail that way? Every Harrison song from the Beatles is a masterpiece like Revolution 1, While my Guitar Gently Weeps, or Something. They are iconic Beatles songs. And I appreciate Ringos ability to wrote completely infantile songs like Octopus’ Garden, Yellow Submarine, or Help from My Friends. In terms of kiddy music it’s more charming than anything Paul wrote.

The best Beatles songs are Paul’s and the worse are Paul’s.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Pauls output isn’t something to admire when you consider the quality of it. 90% of the shit he wrote is faggot love songs or literal baby music. Compare this to George or Ringo who only really got a song per album…can you fail that way? Every Harrison song from the Beatles is a masterpiece like Revolution 1, While my Guitar Gently Weeps, or Something. They are iconic Beatles songs. And I appreciate Ringos ability to wrote completely infantile songs like Octopus’ Garden, Yellow Submarine, or Help from My Friends. In terms of kiddy music it’s more charming than anything Paul wrote.

George didn't write Revolution but the point stands there. All his shit is great starting with Don't Bother Me.
Ringo only wrote Octopus and Don't Pass Me By. The rest were written by Paul or were covers.

:brothaman_md:

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Glad my fellow autists are refined George connoisseurs. He's the only composer besides Paul that had any pep or compulsive force to his music.
Everyone rightly knows Ringo's a second-rate drum machine, but more people need to recognize what a hack Lennon is.

The most predictable pop song form with like 1 modulation and people act like it's unprecedented genius... not to mention his "lyrics."
"Um imagine people were nice to each other and didn't fight" *punches wife and child.*
Boomers: whoaaa, so inciteful! Most profound message of all time!

How about you imagine there are no snub-nose revolvers, stupid.
The vast majority of John’s solo music fucking stinks! So many boring piano ballads that all sound the same. Never was a big fan of Paul’s solo stuff. I’ve listened to Ram multiple times and it never really stuck with me besides liking a couple of songs.

George’s solo music is predictable but pleasant and more sincere than the shit the other two were making. I like All Things Must Pass more than probably every Beatles album tbhwy. Just a ton of great songs with incredible production. The stereo remaster sounds like shit though. Brainwashed is pretty good too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
George and I would say he had the best solo album of all the Beatles with “All Things Must Pass” plus he was funny on the Simpsons while Ringo and Paul were just Ringo and Paul when they did their appearances.
“Oh, it’s been done!”

Bumley

Forum Clout
And it's the time of year for this dreck.

The mood is right
Is it?
The spirit's up
Is it?
We're here tonight
Are you?
And that's enough
Is it?

Simply having a wonderful Christmastime
Are you?
Are you?

The party's on
Is it?
The feeling's here
Is it?
That only comes
This time of year

Does it?

Are you?
Are you?

The choir of children sing their song
Do they?
Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong, ding
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

You might also like
Ghost in the Machine

Will I?

[Chorus]
Is it?
Are you?
We're simply having a wonderful Christmastime
Are you all?
Are you?

The word is out
About the town

Is it?
To lift a glass
Oh, and don't look down

Shouldn't I?
"Let's be honest. Thank god for John Lennon"

- Colin Quinn after this was played/ sang on one of the super shows.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
One of the only redeeming qualities of zoomers is how ignorant they are of the beatles and how little they're impressed by them. I dunno what the fuck those four faggots were so god damn happy about.
That "last Beatles song" had plenty of youngsters saying they were crying about finally being alive for a new Beatles release. Millennials had free as a bird/real love so weren't being as hysterical

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That "last Beatles song" had plenty of youngsters saying they were crying about finally being alive for a new Beatles release. Millennials had free as a bird/real love so weren't being as hysterical
But then again that was the mid 90s and there wasn’t people posting their lives on social media. I remember I had real love on a cassette single and like it but not crying types - that wasn’t even an idea to be that moved by a song back then. Just shows how soft we have become as a society and everyone trying to out do each other with how much they share online.

Toast

Forum Clout
gupiy1ce.png

Forum Clout
But then again that was the mid 90s and there wasn’t people posting their lives on social media. I remember I had real love on a cassette single and like it but not crying types - that wasn’t even an idea to be that moved by a song back then. Just shows how soft we have become as a society and everyone trying to out do each other with how much they share online.
It's all performative. Social media just vocalized that womanish race of people who haven't realized that it's okay to be dead inside.