• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who’s your favorite Beatle?

Favorite Beatle?

• Paul

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • John

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • George

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Ringo

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Eww you think guys are good looking.
IMG_5580.jpeg

Forum Clout
And it's the time of year for this dreck.

The mood is right
Is it?
The spirit's up
Is it?
We're here tonight
Are you?
And that's enough
Is it?

Simply having a wonderful Christmastime
Are you?
Are you?

The party's on
Is it?
The feeling's here
Is it?
That only comes
This time of year

Does it?

Are you?
Are you?

The choir of children sing their song
Do they?
Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong, ding
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

You might also like
Ghost in the Machine

Will I?

[Chorus]
Is it?
Are you?
We're simply having a wonderful Christmastime
Are you all?
Are you?

The word is out
About the town

Is it?
To lift a glass
Oh, and don't look down

Shouldn't I?
The eurobeat version of this song is alright.

Pete Best
He's no Pete Nice.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Glad my fellow autists are refined George connoisseurs. He's the only composer besides Paul that had any pep or compulsive force to his music.
Everyone rightly knows Ringo's a second-rate drum machine, but more people need to recognize what a hack Lennon is.

The most predictable pop song form with like 1 modulation and people act like it's unprecedented genius... not to mention his "lyrics."
"Um imagine people were nice to each other and didn't fight" *punches wife and child.*
Boomers: whoaaa, so inciteful! Most profound message of all time!

How about you imagine there are no snub-nose revolvers, stupid.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Glad my fellow autists are refined George connoisseurs. He's the only composer besides Paul that had any pep or compulsive force to his music.
Everyone rightly knows Ringo's a second-rate drum machine, but more people need to recognize what a hack Lennon is.

The most predictable pop song form with like 1 modulation and people act like it's unprecedented genius... not to mention his "lyrics."
"Um imagine people were nice to each other and didn't fight" *punches wife and child.*
Boomers: whoaaa, so inciteful! Most profound message of all time!

How about you imagine there are no snub-nose revolvers, stupid.
I now imagine Chapman saying "nice shirt, stupid" right before he pulled the trigger.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Until that 800 hour long "Let It Be" doc, I'd had always said George (his output in & out of the Beatles is still my favorite). It gave me a huge appreciation for Paul. Dude's a workhorse.

He’s the best musician, the smartest and the driving force - the true “artist” - but he wrote so much that he also wrote a bunch of really goofy whack shit.

“all things must pass” is one of the best albums of all time, because it was just a backlog of hits into one album. There’s something great about that, which I like more than Paul’s incessant output.

Forum Clout
I listen to solo George stuff all the time and he was definitely the funniest / would be the best company.

Love all those guys though, not so much Ringo, this is creepy as fuck:

Some of Ringo's solo stuff was listenable. Especially the stuff written by the Jellyfish guys. So, I guess that's not really to Ringo's credit...

Then again, the credits on that album was like a special forces of hired guns.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
For All his Beatles and solo stuff Paul McCartney this is his biggest selling song. I don't think it did much in the US but in the UK other than band aid it was the biggest single of all time selling over 2 million.

It always makes me laugh considering nobody would ever put it in his top 30 songs

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Pete Best

Also the Beatles suck. “We all live in a yellow submarine.” Do ya? Fucking faggot hippy losers.
Never heard of those two songs but they sound very gay. I’m also not pretending at all. I just think they’re old and lame. I guess I appreciate the groundwork they laid for music in general but not really.
Oh Bonnie…I feel like you’re getting back at me for calling Eminem shitty because this one fawwwkin hurts.

The Beatles really did set the foundation for most popular music besides rap in ways you just don’t even think of. Niggers used to drum like Buddy Rich with their left hand holding the stick with their middle finger. Holding both sticks identically? Ringo did that. He made that. Sampling (which, is fucking huge in rap obviously) was exploited and made popular with the Beatles. Same thing with reversing tapes or altering them to produce weird sounds. You have their experimentation with avant garde styles such as the atonal crescendos of Day in the Life or the fucking scattered mess at the end of All You Need is Love or the entirety of Revolution 9. For gods sake they invented over dubbing your vocals which EVERY musician regardless of genre does now.

I’m rambling so i’ll try to sum up my thoughts. I accept people not liking, or even appreciating, the Beatles even if it blows my mind. It is very dated and theres music i listen to from the same time that i just don’t get either. And to play Devils Advocate the Beatles were some of the worst song writers ever. John Lennon had the mind of a 14 year old that just smoked weed. Paul Mccartney was a fucking cornball faggot. I love Ringo but he wrote songs for kids and can’t write a song not in C major. The only talented songwriter was Harrison because he was the only one with some depth. And in terms of actual musical prowess? They were all mediocre at their instruments but absolutely excelled at song writing and technical innovation.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“all things must pass” is one of the best albums of all time, because it was just a backlog of hits into one album. There’s something great about that, which I like more than Paul’s incessant output.
Pauls output isn’t something to admire when you consider the quality of it. 90% of the shit he wrote is faggot love songs or literal baby music. Compare this to George or Ringo who only really got a song per album…can you fail that way? Every Harrison song from the Beatles is a masterpiece like Revolution 1, While my Guitar Gently Weeps, or Something. They are iconic Beatles songs. And I appreciate Ringos ability to wrote completely infantile songs like Octopus’ Garden, Yellow Submarine, or Help from My Friends. In terms of kiddy music it’s more charming than anything Paul wrote.