• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who’s your favorite Beatle?

Favorite Beatle?

• Paul

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • John

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • George

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Ringo

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Yeah, let's just pretend like " A Day in The Life" or "Day Tripper" don't exist. I appreciate hating shit, but pretending to hate the beatles is just so........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Tomlinsony......am I using that name right?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yeah, let's just pretend like " A Day in The Life" or "Day Tripper" don't exist. I appreciate hating shit, but pretending to hate the beatles is just so........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Tomlinsony......am I using that name right?
Never heard of those two songs but they sound very gay. I’m also not pretending at all. I just think they’re old and lame. I guess I appreciate the groundwork they laid for music in general but not really.

G

I don't hate them, they don't elicit that strong a feeling. I just think they're overrated and corny, especially the McCartney songs. My dad was young at that time and remembers them as basically a boy band that had a predominantly teenage girl audience who successfully crossed over to the States and later appealed to hippies. Their super fans are always cornballs.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Jeremy Beadle - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Forum Clout
All the posts about real beetles make me feel bad about not being into insects or nature in general as a kid (or adult). Thought bugs were gross and didn't like going outside. Turns out guys who were into bugs had it all figured out. They ended up making Nintendo franchises or Astro Boy. What have I done with my life?
Liking the Buttles is more Tomlinsonion than anything. Big establishment media franchise that oozes with soy.
Never heard of those two songs but they sound very gay.
YMO won't let me forget that last one.

George is the best looking
Eww you think guys are good looking.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
And it's the time of year for this dreck.

The mood is right
Is it?
The spirit's up
Is it?
We're here tonight
Are you?
And that's enough
Is it?

Simply having a wonderful Christmastime
Are you?
Simply having a wonderful Christmastime

Are you?