White wahmen hate thread

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
1000008123.jpg

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Went out for a date night with the old lady after a stressful week. We have a nice dinner and then go the pub to play darts. Haven't played in a long time and this middle aged white woman by herself offers to show us how to play. She's alright at first, but will constantly interrupt to one-up you and inform you how she's an expert on whatever you're talking about. She also starts oversharing personal details about her life, like how she's divorced, her ex-husband is a POS that abandoned her with the kid, nothing is her fault, men at bars can't handle her because she's so good at darts, etc. At one point she mentions she has "adult ADHD" and is on Vyvanse, which she tries to tell me is not amphetamine (it is, you dumb cunt. You don't even know what you're putting in your body.)

Then she starts saying asinine things about religion, that she's a "cultural Catholic" that doesn't go to church, but of course she's an expert right? After getting all worked up, she just blurts out "I was molested!" This is after being around this person for 20 mins. I just had to say "Lady, I'm out to have a good time with my wife. I don't need to hear this shit." She gets all apologetic but it's just pathetic. Why are you sharing these details with people you just met, you fuckin whackadoo?

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
There's this guy I know who married a woman, very pretty, still young enough to have kids. But of course she's one of those "What about my career?" types and instead of having a family, her goal in life is...to run marathons in all 50 states. Why? For what purpose? All that running won't mean shit when you're too old to wipe your own ass. Who's going to watch over you, your Instagram followers? Your HR department? Will your faggoty "fur babies" fill that void? It's so stupid. But that's what you get when you don't wear the pants in the family and let the electric jew tell your wife what's important in life.

They're capable of making me cringe more than almost any other group, but ultimately I do feel sorry for white women. They are the most thoroughly psyopped group, or at least the most susceptible to it. You really want to work for some soulless corporation instead of having kids? How brainwashed do you have to be to go against your own biology? I'm a guy and I was excited to start a family. Can't imagine how polluted a woman has to be to not feel that urge.