White wahmen hate thread

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
IMG_8521.png

Genuine question, if the dogs are getting it up, isn’t this a pretty good deal for them? They probably love it. Someone feeds them, fucks them, walks them, all the essential needs are met.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
View attachment 197508

Genuine question, if the dogs are getting it up, isn’t this a pretty good deal for them? They probably love it. Someone feeds them, fucks them, walks them, all the essential needs are met.
Imagine you're a pajeet who's been blocked after sending "vagene" type posts, finding out the woman who blocked him, does this...

They block pajeet sexual harassment texts...and then proceed to get their cervix blown by BPGSC (Big, pink, German shepherd cock).

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Went out for a date night with the old lady after a stressful week. We have a nice dinner and then go the pub to play darts. Haven't played in a long time and this middle aged white woman by herself offers to show us how to play. She's alright at first, but will constantly interrupt to one-up you and inform you how she's an expert on whatever you're talking about. She also starts oversharing personal details about her life, like how she's divorced, her ex-husband is a POS that abandoned her with the kid, nothing is her fault, men at bars can't handle her because she's so good at darts, etc. At one point she mentions she has "adult ADHD" and is on Vyvanse, which she tries to tell me is not amphetamine (it is, you dumb cunt. You don't even know what you're putting in your body.)

Then she starts saying asinine things about religion, that she's a "cultural Catholic" that doesn't go to church, but of course she's an expert right? After getting all worked up, she just blurts out "I was molested!" This is after being around this person for 20 mins. I just had to say "Lady, I'm out to have a good time with my wife. I don't need to hear this shit." She gets all apologetic but it's just pathetic. Why are you sharing these details with people you just met, you fuckin whackadoo?

The term for it is "trauma-dumping"

tell-understand-some-people-feel-lonely-and-dont-have-anyone-vent-but-please-sincerely-dont-care

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Don’t go to a disco if you can’t handle the lights.
And what do those dogs do when their owner has a seizure? It’s not like they call an ambulance. Anyone with an “emotional support” animal and uses that as a reason to be an asshole is a massive faggot.

You have people now that will claim their dogs are “emotional support” to take them on planes, grocery store, bars, etc. and if they need a dog to leave the house because of their “anxiety” or whatever vague problems they claim they should just stay at home or tough it out. When did everyone get so soft? It used to be everyone got nervous from time to time (it’s a normal response to things) but you dealt with it or took medication to help. Now they’re full of pills AND still cant function.

Last edited:

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
And what do those dogs do when their owner has a seizure? It’s not like they call an ambulance. Anyone with an “emotional support” animal and uses that as a reason to be an asshole is a massive faggot.

You have people now that will claim their dogs are “emotional support” to take them on planes, grocery store, bars, etc. and if they need a dog to leave the house because of their “anxiety” or whatever vague problems they claim they should just stay at home or tough it out. When did everyone get so soft? It used to be everyone got nervous from time to time (it’s a normal response to things) but you dealt with it or took medication to help. Now they’re full of pills AND still cant function.
To quote a faggot TV show I briefly thought was good because I was high:

"... A lot of people get comfortable and stop panicking, which is a state of mind we value in the animals we eat, but not something I want for myself."

Everyone is so hung up on curbing any bad feelings they have instead of reflecting on why those bad feelings exist and what they mean in the context to their lives. Not me. If I'm feeling anxious about something, I know there's a good reason why. It's like people who deactivate their seat belt alarms. The fucking thing is dinging at you to remind you that you're barreling down the highway in a steel cage powered by explosions, going 10 times faster than your body was designed to deal with, and the one thing that might save you has been left dangling next to you.

Yeah.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
To quote a faggot TV show I briefly thought was good because I was high:

"... A lot of people get comfortable and stop panicking, which is a state of mind we value in the animals we eat, but not something I want for myself."

Everyone is so hung up on curbing any bad feelings they have instead of reflecting on why those bad feelings exist and what they mean in the context to their lives. Not me. If I'm feeling anxious about something, I know there's a good reason why. It's like people who deactivate their seat belt alarms. The fucking thing is dinging at you to remind you that you're barreling down the highway in a steel cage powered by explosions, going 10 times faster than your body was designed to deal with, and the one thing that might save you has been left dangling next to you.

Yeah.
It’s just so weird to see people now claim to have things like “crippling anxiety” and how they can’t function if they have the slightest discomfort. Being anxious / nervous about something is normal at nature - over a job interview, first day of work, big test in school, buying a house, etc. now it’s like they have to take all kinds of meds and STILL fall apart and can’t physically function to do simple life tasks.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
It’s just so weird to see people now claim to have things like “crippling anxiety” and how they can’t function if they have the slightest discomfort. Being anxious / nervous about something is normal at nature - over a job interview, first day of work, big test in school, buying a house, etc. now it’s like they have to take all kinds of meds and STILL fall apart and can’t physically function to do simple life tasks.
I can't speak for others but a while back I used to have "crippling anxiety" I guess. If I was outside and just saw someone I would start sweating, I wouldn't check my mail cause the thought of getting a letter would make me want to throw up, if I heard someone walking the stairs outside my apartment I would get a mini heart attack thinking they would ring my doorbell. I'm a lot better now but I still have remnants of that shit inside me. I do think that a lot of others play it up, but it does exist.