• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where all the magic (and pegging) happens

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
I've known fat, lazy gays. They're not top-shelf homos like Carol, but they enjoy being covered and filled w cum as much as the next gay. No sense of style, poor bathing habits but a unquenchable hunger for meaty cock.
I think my brain was blocking out the possibility of him being a sexual being period but you broke something through. Images are flipping through my brain of pat making out with other fat slobs like him, bottoming for scabby bisexual tweakers, and passionately suckling half hard chodes at truckstop gloryholes and i want them gone.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
If he didn't blow their money on stupid shit and a lolsuit they could've just bought a regular house and rented both levels of their duplex out for a retirement asset. The fact that they choose to just live in their shitty upper with no tenants is crazy to me.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I'm not sure I buy the no tenants claim, at the start of the fake pandemic he said on Twitter he wouldn't be able to make mortgage payments in a few months without the rent money. Sure Pat lies a lot and specially about playing victim and asking for government gibs, but it'd also be very much like Pat to hide having a tenant or some arrangement like having one of Niki's family member living with them

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Gays too.

I am not satisfied until there are at least 24 pieces of flair on my bed, and naked dudes don’t count. I know I have a problem but God damn it I love a decorative pillow.
I didn't know gays fell for the pillow jew like w*men. I'm so sick of my fucking faggot girlfriend making a mountain of uncomfortable decorative pillows on her bed that I have to karate kick off so I can fall asleep.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I didn't know gays fell for the pillow jew like w*men. I'm so sick of my fucking faggot girlfriend making a mountain of uncomfortable decorative pillows on her bed that I have to karate kick off so I can fall asleep.
I know it’s illogical, and I know I shouldn’t do it, but I completely understand her urge to build that worthless mountain of pillows. It’s genetic.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Thanks for including your pegging sticks in the photo, stupid. And nice mismatched poverty pillows.

0819ec91f23a543d7235d6be2ac0fffd.jpg
Soon as my missus moved in she got carte blanche to do the house up as long as its with her money for stuff like this...

She's all into greys and black. Id come home from work and find this Instathot on a ladder painting the ceiling or on all fours sandpapering the skirting board to repaint. She might be a bit millenialy and all but she's had more tastefully decorated maxi pads than this room.

Forum Clout
Because it’s not really decorated, they just use whatever mismatched hand-me-downs they could get or random stuff they each had before they met.
I know but if either one of them had some sense they would have spent their money they stole from the US taxpayers and bought some new linens instead of an unused home gym. At the very least throw that rug out.