• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where all the magic (and pegging) happens

G

Untitled design-9.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
It looks like pat has flattened that pillow with his fat swollen head. It must weigh 50 pounds all by itself.

This is also definitive proof that Nikki is a lesbian. Every single heterosexual woman has a display of useless pillows and decorations all over their bed.
Gays too.

I am not satisfied until there are at least 24 pieces of flair on my bed, and naked dudes don’t count. I know I have a problem but God damn it I love a decorative pillow.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Gays too.

I am not satisfied until there are at least 24 pieces of flair on my bed, and naked dudes don’t count. I know I have a problem but God damn it I love a decorative pillow.
The fact that he’s so aggressively tasteless is the only reason I think he’s probably not gay. He’s still an effeminate dork who has absolutely been the “gay best friend” to more women than he’s slept with though.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
The fact that he’s so aggressively tasteless is the only reason I think he’s probably not gay. He’s still an effeminate dork who has absolutely been the “gay best friend” to more women than he’s slept with though.
I've known fat, lazy gays. They're not top-shelf homos like Carol, but they enjoy being covered and filled w cum as much as the next gay. No sense of style, poor bathing habits but a unquenchable hunger for meaty cock.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Pat definitely sleeps on the right because he's too fat to get on and off otherwise

Only one pillow looks like it's been used. That's strange.

8-A797-F96-9-C5-C-4-F1-C-BD6-B-EE976194-E31-F.jpg

Oh right. It isn't strange at all.

Gays too.

I know an elderly gay man who loves new towels. The newer, the better