• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When robbing a Mexican restaurant in Texas goes wrong.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Sounds like a trap to me.

rvrscl200vaa1.jpg
Lol yes we actually want to give him a medal and a new car down at the county jail!

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Been seeing this everywhere. If you want to rob a place like this, best not do it in Texas and I for damn sure wouldn't do it in Houston. They were open carrying before it was legal to do so and the cops never gave a shit.

My favorite is the cop walking in on a gas station robbery where some kids with a fake gun were cowering and he said "well mine's real"

But still, they never talk about the guy around here who got got trying to play hero with a Glock when the active shooter had plate armor and an AR. His little pea shooter only annoyed the guy who went to his hiding place and shot him dead.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
There was a case a decade back of a local mom and pop pharmacy that had been hit by like 5 or 6 Oxy robberies in the span of a month or some shit. Pharmacist was fed up and started carrying a gun with him to work. 2 guys come in, waving guns in everyones face. The pharmacist acts like hes getting the pills and pulls a gun. Shoots the one kid in the head, and as the other robber is turning around and running out the door, pharmacist runs out and shoots at him a handful of times. Goes back, grabs a .410/.45 Judge and shoots the kid on the ground 5 more times. He just snapped. Pharmacist got sentenced to life. Absolute travesty of justice IMO. Only thing he did kinda wrong was shooting down the street all willy nilly as the other kid ran. #FreeMyNiggaJeromeErsland

I bet that former DA guy thinks about fudging up the word pistol and calling it a pistor all the time.