• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When robbing a Mexican restaurant in Texas goes wrong.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Ok good! You know about it.

it’s been a while since I saw it. Wasnt his house broken into like 10 times?
“My thinking was, I’m not going to ask if there’s a gun,” he said. He pulled the trigger to shoot her again, but the gun clicked in a misfire. According to Smith, she laughed at him. So, he pulled out another gun and fired several more rounds into her inert body”

His audio recordings for anyone interested. Not the most enthralling audio but it’s fascinating. He deff sounds like he has PTSD:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Ill find it. The guy set up audio recorders in his house and lured the girl into the basement by making noises. He was a Nam vet too if im not mistaken. An absolute badass. Free that nigga too.

He's was a retard for creating all that evidence.

If you're gonna shoot thieves in your house, don't record that shit. Just kill them and say that came at you

Phish

Forum Clout
He's was a retard for creating all that evidence.

If you're gonna shoot thieves in your house, don't record that shit. Just kill them and say that came at you
Yea for sure. You can hear the excitement and anticipation in his voice when he was in the basement and you hear the glass shatter. He wasnt scared or threatened. All his own evidence made him so unsympathetic to a jury he never stood a chance. But still fuck that, you smash my window and climb into my house I should be allowed to shoot you and not get fucked over for it. Always need to ask yourself “am I going to die if i dont pull the trigger?” Youve gotta make every possible move you can to avoid the situation before you shoot. He was hiding in the basement when they came in. If he just stayed down there and let them fuck his house all up and rob him, he wouldnt be in prison. I dont agree with it, but I understand it.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Yea for sure. You can hear the excitement and anticipation in his voice when he was in the basement and you hear the glass shatter. He wasnt scared or threatened. All his own evidence made him so unsympathetic to a jury he never stood a chance. But still fuck that, you smash my window and climb into my house I should be allowed to shoot you and not get fucked over for it. Always need to ask yourself “am I going to die if i dont pull the trigger?” Youve gotta make every possible move you can to avoid the situation before you shoot. He was hiding in the basement when they came in. If he just stayed down there and let them fuck his house all up and rob him, he wouldnt be in prison. I dont agree with it, but I understand it.
IIRC he also knew they only ever broke in when he wasn't home, so he parked his car at a neighbors to give the impression the house was empty.

Also, the audio that legally fucked him was ironically automatically recorded by the alarm system he got installed because of all the break-ins.

Phish

Forum Clout
IIRC he also knew they only ever broke in when he wasn't home, so he parked his car at a neighbors to give the impression the house was empty.

Also, the audio that legally fucked him was ironically automatically recorded by the alarm system he got installed because of all the break-ins.
Oh no shit. I did a deep dive on this case when it was fresh but i dont remember those details. The parking at the neighbors shows more premeditation on his part. The audio recorders are in odd spots though. Why would a home sec audio pic up his whispers so perfectly in the basement? It sounded like he had a damn lapel mic on his shirt collar. Some damn good security company audio for 2012. This also probably didnt help him whatsoever: “He wrapped them in a tarp as to not ruin his house with bloodstains and didn't call the police for 24 hours”.

Last edited:

Phish

Forum Clout
You don't think he at least copped a feel?
No way he could resist. Young. Supple. Soft.
80e7f74888e0d742768a4b589c9e9925.jpeg

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Oh no shit. I did a deep dive on this case when it was fresh but i dont remember those details. The parking at the neighbors shows more premeditation on his part. The audio recorders are in odd spots though. Why would a home sec audio pic up his whispers so perfectly in the basement? It sounded like he had a damn lapel mic on his shirt collar. Some damn good security company audio for 2012. This also probably didnt help him whatsoever: “He wrapped them in a tarp and didn't call the police for 24 hours”.
You're right, it was an audio recorder he had set up. Also, yeah, he really fucked up showing how premeditated it was. Nigga was rehearsing his speech to the lawyer out loud in the basement while waiting in the dark before they even arrived and broke in.

In addition to his home surveillance system, Smith also recorded at least 6 hours of audio on a digital recorder in the basement of the residence.[7] Prior to the break-in, he is heard saying "In your left eye." and "I realize I don't have an appointment but I would like to see one of the lawyers here." The prosecution noted that Kifer was later shot in the left eye by Smith and allege that the other statement is a rehearsal of what he would say after the shooting—an indication that he knew he would soon need an attorney.[17]

Following the shootings, Smith made a number of statements, including: "I am not a bleeding heart liberal. I felt like I was cleaning up a mess—not like spilled food, not like vomit, not even like... not even like diarrhea—the worst mess possible. And I was stuck with it... in some tiny little respect. I was doing my civic duty. If the law enforcement system couldn't handle it, I had to do it. I had to do it. The law system couldn't handle her and it fell into my lap and she dropped her problem in my lap... and she threw her own problem in my face. And I had to clean it up."[17]

Whether you should be allowed to take out teenage pillheads that keep breaking into your house when you're gone is a different matter.

The guy had worked as a Security Engineer before he retired. No wife, no kids. Maybe it became his white whale.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
You're right, it was an audio recorder he had set up. Also, yeah, he really fucked up showing how premeditated it was. Nigga was rehearsing his speech to the lawyer out loud in the basement while waiting in the dark before they even arrived and broke in.

Whether you should be allowed to take out teenage pillheads that keep breaking into your house when you're gone is a different matter.

The guy had worked as a Security Engineer before he retired. No wife, no kids. Maybe it became his white whale.
No wife, no kids, then he definitely at least copped a feel and jerked off after

G

My mother in law from an urban liberal hellhole in Massachusetts visited for the holidays and pulled my wife aside and secretly told her “did you know Phish has a gun that he hides!? I saw it when he bent over! He cant do that! Thats illegal as hell! Hes going to get you all killed!” My wife chuckled and had to tell her “Mom, probably 70% of the people you’ve interacted with down here have guns on them. Its very much so legal and even encouraged by some local PDs.” My MIL was absolutely shocked and literally thought i was some type of kingpin because I have a gun. Youre a retard if you DONT carry a gun due to how prevalent it is around here.
Oh my god, cuz you wrote all that out and still didn’t mention if you fucked the mother in law or not. Now I’m annoyed.

G

I’m getting ready for work, so don’t have time. But there was video of a guy shooting 2 kids that broke into his house / basement and went to jail. Fucking bullshit. His house got broken into a number of times, it was out in the Midwest in fent land I’m sure.

This is what happens thou when cops went from being the local “good guys” to all cops getting retarded swat training after 9/11.

Edit: meaning they do retarded shit all the time and not be local fucking cops .

With niggers and spics doing whatever they want , this is what happens.
Have a nice day at work.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

The ol' Cumia wet dream of killing a home invader. Too bad the kids were white

G

For the guy shooting the people in his house and the pharmacist, i can understand where they crossed the line of self defense technically, but they should get some damn leighway in court. If they are being victimized 5-10 times in their safe spaces like home or their business, and the police clearly are unable to do their job to stop these constant burglaries then of course these guys are going to snap if they cant just live in peace because they aren’t “pros”.

I know we have our second amendment but at the same time if you dont check those boxes as the what constitutes self defense and you have a prosecutor going hard to lock you up then it can be some scary shit.

Edit: and when i say prosecutor going hard at you, i mean someone like the ADA in the rittenhouse trial. That guy wasnt interested in fact finding for the case. He wanted to lock up rittenhouse any way he could regardless of the facts