• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When robbing a Mexican restaurant in Texas goes wrong.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Ok good! You know about it.

it’s been a while since I saw it. Wasnt his house broken into like 10 times?
I remember when that happened, he sounded unhinged as fuck in those audio recordings lol. It also kinda reminded me of the Tony Martin case over here in England, it was big news at the time.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Sounds like a trap to me.

rvrscl200vaa1.jpg
Someone is gonna recognize his truck without a doubt.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
For the guy shooting the people in his house and the pharmacist, i can understand where they crossed the line of self defense technically, but they should get some damn leighway in court. If they are being victimized 5-10 times in their safe spaces like home or their business, and the police clearly are unable to do their job to stop these constant burglaries then of course these guys are going to snap if they cant just live in peace because they aren’t “pros”.

I know we have our second amendment but at the same time if you dont check those boxes as the what constitutes self defense and you have a prosecutor going hard to lock you up then it can be some scary shit.

Edit: and when i say prosecutor going hard at you, i mean someone like the ADA in the rittenhouse trial. That guy wasnt interested in fact finding for the case. He wanted to lock up rittenhouse any way he could regardless of the facts

At a certain point, you’ll see the rise of the local mobs again where you’ll buy protection and they’ll take care of what the police and court system won’t

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I was thinking the same.

That last shot he did up close I'm willing to bet was right in his head or face. No open casket for him!
That last shot is probably why the police would like to talk to him. Thats "overkill" in most states and probably a murder charge. Since its texas he has a chance of walking. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Apparently the guy who shot him took all the money he had stolen and gave it back to everyone.

Shot him 9 times. Including 5 times as he was already laying there probably dead. The dude might have went a little overboard, but still did the right thing by getting rid of the bad guy so he can't continue to be a bad guy.

Fake gun is hilarious.
Using a fake gun isn't that uncommon--

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I’m getting ready for work, so don’t have time. But there was video of a guy shooting 2 kids that broke into his house / basement and went to jail. Fucking bullshit. His house got broken into a number of times, it was out in the Midwest in fent land I’m sure.

This is what happens thou when cops went from being the local “good guys” to all cops getting retarded swat training after 9/11.

Edit: meaning they do retarded shit all the time and not be local fucking cops .

With niggers and spics doing whatever they want , this is what happens.
Tbf, that dude was a fucking retard and his own worst enemy. Dummy should have never recorded himself.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
That last shot is probably why the police would like to talk to him. Thats "overkill" in most states and probably a murder charge. Since its texas he has a chance of walking. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

“Cops wants to talk to him but he hasn’t been charged.”

Translation

“If you show up without a lawyer, you’re going away for life.”

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
There was a case a decade back of a local mom and pop pharmacy that had been hit by like 5 or 6 Oxy robberies in the span of a month or some shit. Pharmacist was fed up and started carrying a gun with him to work. 2 guys come in, waving guns in everyones face. The pharmacist acts like hes getting the pills and pulls a gun. Shoots the one kid in the head, and as the other robber is turning around and running out the door, pharmacist runs out and shoots at him a handful of times. Goes back, grabs a .410/.45 Judge and shoots the kid on the ground 5 more times. He just snapped. Pharmacist got sentenced to life. Absolute travesty of justice IMO. Only thing he did kinda wrong was shooting down the street all willy nilly as the other kid ran. #FreeMyNiggaJeromeErsland

The reporter adding that he would have lived if he didn't shoot him again, to get sympathy from the viewers. Fuck this guy and his station!

G

He was good until that last finishing shot that he probably didn’t really need anyways. He could get fucked but if I were him I’d be pretty confident that a jury of my peers would do the right thing.

Maybe he can argue the guy was already dead so it’s not murder it’s just discharging a gun into a corpse or something.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He was good until that last finishing shot that he probably didn’t really need anyways. He could get fucked but if I were him I’d be pretty confident that a jury of my peers would do the right thing.

Maybe he can argue the guy was already dead so it’s not murder it’s just discharging a gun into a corpse or something.
The DA would have to be fucking retarded to take this to trial. There's absolutely no way a jury (even in liberal ass Harris County) would convict this dude.