• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When robbing a Mexican restaurant in Texas goes wrong.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was going to post this yesterday.

Such a beautiful video, and what’s funnier is… the nigger had a fake gun.

Hopefully more of this happens.
Apparently the guy who shot him took all the money he had stolen and gave it back to everyone.

Shot him 9 times. Including 5 times as he was already laying there probably dead. The dude might have went a little overboard, but still did the right thing by getting rid of the bad guy so he can't continue to be a bad guy.

Fake gun is hilarious.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Apparently the guy who shot him took all the money he had stolen and gave it back to everyone.

Shot him 9 times. Including 5 times as he was already laying there probably dead. The dude might have went a little overboard, but still did the right thing by getting rid of the bad guy so he can't continue to be a bad guy.

Fake gun is hilarious.
He threw water on him afterwards too

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
c_bronson03-660x356.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Fake gun is hilarious.
I think only texas and florida could you get away with that extra shooting. At this point the public should be protecting/looking out for themselves. Criminals should be scared of possibly being shot by their victims. Its been far too easy to just rob people.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
There was a case a decade back of a local mom and pop pharmacy that had been hit by like 5 or 6 Oxy robberies in the span of a month or some shit. Pharmacist was fed up and started carrying a gun with him to work. 2 guys come in, waving guns in everyones face. The pharmacist acts like hes getting the pills and pulls a gun. Shoots the one kid in the head, and as the other robber is turning around and running out the door, pharmacist runs out and shoots at him a handful of times. Goes back, grabs a .410/.45 Judge and shoots the kid on the ground 5 more times. He just snapped. Pharmacist got sentenced to life. Absolute travesty of justice IMO. Only thing he did kinda wrong was shooting down the street all willy nilly as the other kid ran. #FreeMyNiggaJeromeErsland

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I’m getting ready for work, so don’t have time. But there was video of a guy shooting 2 kids that broke into his house / basement and went to jail. Fucking bullshit. His house got broken into a number of times, it was out in the Midwest in fent land I’m sure.

This is what happens thou when cops went from being the local “good guys” to all cops getting retarded swat training after 9/11.

Edit: meaning they do retarded shit all the time and not be local fucking cops .

With niggers and spics doing whatever they want , this is what happens.

Phish

Forum Clout
Nice trying to rob people in the most heavily armed state, stupid.
My mother in law from an urban liberal hellhole in Massachusetts visited for the holidays and pulled my wife aside and secretly told her “did you know Phish has a gun that he hides!? I saw it when he bent over! He cant do that! Thats illegal as hell! Hes going to get you all killed!” My wife chuckled and had to tell her “Mom, probably 70% of the people you’ve interacted with down here have guns on them. Its very much so legal and even encouraged by some local PDs.” My MIL was absolutely shocked and literally thought i was some type of kingpin because I have a gun. Youre a retard if you DONT carry a gun due to how prevalent it is around here.

Phish

Forum Clout
I’m getting ready for work, so don’t have time. But there was video of a guy shooting 2 kids that broke into his house / basement and went to jail. Fucking bullshit. His house got broken into a number of times, it was out in the Midwest in fent land I’m sure.

This is what happens thou when cops went from being the local “good guys” to all cops getting retarded swat training after 9/11.

Edit: meaning they do retarded shit all the time and not be local fucking cops .

With niggers and spics doing whatever they want , this is what happens.
Ill find it. The guy set up audio recorders in his house and lured the girl into the basement by making noises. He was a Nam vet too if im not mistaken. An absolute badass. Free that nigga too.