• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When I was 14 I sniffed my friend's sisters thong

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
this is what will get you completely clean-
1) 2 swipes with 2 clean baby wipes (swipe 1, baby wipe 1, swipe 2, baby wipe 2)
2) YES- those baby wipes do go into you bathroom garbage
3) turn on the shower, your ass should be in direct line with your shower head.
4) Gotse whatever little shit is left in your ass
5) have baby wipes near you and just wipe, jam your finer up your ass, whatever till you're TOTALLY white
6) and again, yes- those wipes end up in the garbage....
Nigga if you're touching your asshole more than 4 times after a shit, you're gay.

G

These niggers don't know Plumbing 101. You can flush ANYTHING down a toilet so long as it's done in stages. Flush-able wipes can be done about three at a time I'd say. They're so much nicer on the ol' sphincter too, regular TP is kinda barbaric even though I buy the nicest stuff.
856A0FB8-A5CD-4298-BC7A-599C5B70FA0D.jpeg

G

just remember this

anytime you see a hot girl walking down the street, just know that she still has shit in her ass no matter how clean she thinks she is
And I will lick it off her asshole. It makes my cock throb because it's disgusting and it makes me feel like a dirty boy.

What's your point???

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
this is what will get you completely clean-
1) 2 swipes with 2 clean baby wipes (swipe 1, baby wipe 1, swipe 2, baby wipe 2)
2) YES- those baby wipes do go into you bathroom garbage
3) turn on the shower, your ass should be in direct line with your shower head.
4) Gotse whatever little shit is left in your ass
5) have baby wipes near you and just wipe, jam your finer up your ass, whatever till you're TOTALLY white
6) and again, yes- those wipes end up in the garbage....
Get one of these and spray your poopy butt hole first, you only need to wipe once or twice. You are making a whole production just to wipe your butt lol

51srXr5XhfL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Forum Clout
When i was like 13-14 my friend had a party at his house and loads of people were there drinking. I went for a shit in the upstairs bathroom and noticed one of his moms white thongs sitting on top of the clothes basket next to the toilet. I picked them up to have a look and got a whiff of shit, which i thought might have been mine to start with.. then i noticed that the entire string bit of her thong was caked in shit.

The Husband had been wearing them