• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When I was 14 I sniffed my friend's sisters thong

Forum Clout
btw- has anyone had like a marathon wiping session where you think you're clean but are still not

Doesn't that make you think of all the people out there who still have shit in their ass because they think they're done?
I have a 10 wipe limit. After that I just accept that whatever poop is left will be on my asshole for the rest of the day. I have things to do

G

I've never sniffed panties but I remember always running to underwear section of stores to look at the headless mannequins wearing bras and panties when I was a little boy.

I remember some woman probably in her 40s looking at me and smirking while whispering to the person she was with as wandered around checking out the goods. She knew what was up
As a kid (like 9 or 10), I used to fantasize that I had a tv remote control that could pause the whole world (this was way before that Adam Sandler movie.) In the fantasy, I would press pause while in the mall and undress women and suck their tits and stick my face in their bushes. Then I'd raid the cash registers of every shop. Anti-social little prick, lol

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
As a kid (like 9 or 10), I used to fantasize that I had a tv remote control that could pause the whole world (this was way before that Adam Sandler movie.) In the fantasy, I would press pause while in the mall and undress women and suck their tits and stick my face in their bushes. Then I'd raid the cash registers of every shop. Anti-social little prick, lol
I also had similar fantasies. Mine was simply to become invisible and go into dressing rooms and lurk in stores after they lock up and steal stuff. I remember thinking of shit like that in 1st grade, which can't be good.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Just get a bidet seat. Costco sells them on sale a few times a year, decent ones, for $200-$250.

I have one at home and it's the only place I take a dump. I'm squeaky clean all the time and the seat is heated (and it heats the water too).

No need to overcomplicate things with a shower, especially on days where you have the shits.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I never had any friends with hot older sisters, and maybe one friend had a cute younger sister but was too young to go after. Honestly I can't remember a single guy in my grade having a hot older sister because everyone else would have teased him relentlessly about it. The older sisters I can remember were average at best.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I never had any friends with hot older sisters, and maybe one friend had a cute younger sister but was too young to go after. Honestly I can't remember a single guy in my grade having a hot older sister because everyone else would have teased him relentlessly about it. The older sisters I can remember were average at best.
Same here. I was surrounded by other spics and their older sisters were already pregnant by 15 so it was pointless going for them.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
i think that's a "mom thing" or, some people who had trouble learning to walk have this deal

I'll admit- I'm a man and much like most men I have a particularly weird fetish:
- I want a woman to actually take the time to hug me, tell me she likes me for who I am and actually have feelings for me

you know- that shit from the movies
Haha this guys gay

G

this is what will get you completely clean-
1) 2 swipes with 2 clean baby wipes (swipe 1, baby wipe 1, swipe 2, baby wipe 2)
2) YES- those baby wipes do go into you bathroom garbage
3) turn on the shower, your ass should be in direct line with your shower head.
4) Gotse whatever little shit is left in your ass
5) have baby wipes near you and just wipe, jam your finer up your ass, whatever till you're TOTALLY white
6) and again, yes- those wipes end up in the garbage....
Cottonelle flushable wipes, you fucking weirdo.

G

No offense, but call an actual plumber and ask him if you're safe to flush Cottonelle Flushable Wipes. I guarantee he will say they cause issues.
Screenshot_20230210-105354-508.png

Why would the baby wipes package lie? My nigger you've become paranoid.

I have been flushing baby wipes down the same toilet for years and I don't have any issues.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
this is what will get you completely clean-
1) 2 swipes with 2 clean baby wipes (swipe 1, baby wipe 1, swipe 2, baby wipe 2)
2) YES- those baby wipes do go into you bathroom garbage
3) turn on the shower, your ass should be in direct line with your shower head.
4) Gotse whatever little shit is left in your ass
5) have baby wipes near you and just wipe, jam your finer up your ass, whatever till you're TOTALLY white
6) and again, yes- those wipes end up in the garbage....
If this was required I would just quit shitting