• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When I was 14 I sniffed my friend's sisters thong

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
When i was like 13-14 my friend had a party at his house and loads of people were there drinking. I went for a shit in the upstairs bathroom and noticed one of his moms white thongs sitting on top of the clothes basket next to the toilet. I picked them up to have a look and got a whiff of shit, which i thought might have been mine to start with.. then i noticed that the entire string bit of her thong was caked in shit.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
When i was like 13-14 my friend had a party at his house and loads of people were there drinking. I went for a shit in the upstairs bathroom and noticed one of his moms white thongs sitting on top of the clothes basket next to the toilet. I picked them up to have a look and got a whiff of shit, which i thought might have been mine to start with.. then i noticed that the entire string bit of her thong was caked in shit.
Wouldn't you just throw them in the garbage at that point? I wouldn't want shit covered undies just lying around.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
As a kid (like 9 or 10), I used to fantasize that I had a tv remote control that could pause the whole world (this was way before that Adam Sandler movie.) In the fantasy, I would press pause while in the mall and undress women and suck their tits and stick my face in their bushes. Then I'd raid the cash registers of every shop. Anti-social little prick, lol
You weren't poor growing up, and yet you fantasized about emptying registers? Jesus, what a McGowan thing to do.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Someone else at the party rubbed them up his ass. You thought you were sniffing Grade A milf ass, but got ten-minute old preteen dude ass funk.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
this is what will get you completely clean-
1) 2 swipes with 2 clean baby wipes (swipe 1, baby wipe 1, swipe 2, baby wipe 2)
2) YES- those baby wipes do go into you bathroom garbage
3) turn on the shower, your ass should be in direct line with your shower head.
4) Gotse whatever little shit is left in your ass
5) have baby wipes near you and just wipe, jam your finer up your ass, whatever till you're TOTALLY white
6) and again, yes- those wipes end up in the garbage....
Reminds me of a few times I had just started dating someone and had to take a massive dump before a date but was already dressed to leave. I knew I was getting some booty later so the clean up was thorough and time intensive.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I always pictured shit going in a bunch of different directions like playdoh if a girl shit herself wearing a thong.

giphy.gif

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
you panty sniffers just as weird as Feet people

Ironically- I'm okay with panties being bunched up a woman's ass but why you want to smell there shit and cunt juice........legit yucky poo poo
Yeah hot women's yummy pussy juices, who would want to smell that.

Tony_hes_a_faaag.gif

When I was 12 an older friend (probably 15) whipped out his massove stolen panty collection. Easily 30+. I never thought to steal them but the second I saw his collection I knew what my new hobby was going to be.

Another friend at a sleep over at 12 showed me his sister's panty collection and we'd take turns sniffing each one.

I stole panties from my like 4 of my friend's sisters lol. Had about 10 at one time. All of them smelled like heaven.

I also steal a dirty pair from everyone I date. My older friend I mentioned hangs a pair of his current gf's panties on his rear view mirror to show he's taken, lol.

Say panty again stupid.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I think the problem is that you guys are flushing like seven of them down the toilet at one time. You're supposed to flush ONE, it says it right on the box.
These niggers don't know Plumbing 101. You can flush ANYTHING down a toilet so long as it's done in stages. Flush-able wipes can be done about three at a time I'd say. They're so much nicer on the ol' sphincter too, regular TP is kinda barbaric even though I buy the nicest stuff.