• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When I was 14 I sniffed my friend's sisters thong

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I've never sniffed panties but I remember always running to underwear section of stores to look at the headless mannequins wearing bras and panties when I was a little boy.

I remember some woman probably in her 40s looking at me and smirking while whispering to the person she was with as wandered around checking out the goods. She knew what was up

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
btw- has anyone had like a marathon wiping session where you think you're clean but are still not

Doesn't that make you think of all the people out there who still have shit in their ass because they think they're done?
I bet there’s even more people who are legitimately too lazy to wipe properly and just walk around with shit in their cheeks all day.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
btw- has anyone had like a marathon wiping session where you think you're clean but are still not

Doesn't that make you think of all the people out there who still have shit in their ass because they think they're done?
I remember my buddy telling me about how he uses baby wipes after he shits.

He told me he doesn't even wipe his ass with regular paper first, just uses wipes.

I find that gross because I know he doesn't flush the wipes, so chances are he has a bin next to the toilet that's full of pure shitty baby wipes rather than slightly poopy wipes that you'd get from using them after a regular wipe.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout

i avoid this by jamming my index finger up my ass after I’m done wiping, it works kind of like a dip stick when you check the oil on your car. If I get poop all the way down to my knuckle then I know there’s still some left in the tank. The best part is you get to clean your finger with your tongue after

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
this is what will get you completely clean-
1) 2 swipes with 2 clean baby wipes (swipe 1, baby wipe 1, swipe 2, baby wipe 2)
2) YES- those baby wipes do go into you bathroom garbage
3) turn on the shower, your ass should be in direct line with your shower head.
4) Gotse whatever little shit is left in your ass
5) have baby wipes near you and just wipe, jam your finer up your ass, whatever till you're TOTALLY white
6) and again, yes- those wipes end up in the garbage....

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
I was extremely aroused by feet as a young child
i think that's a "mom thing" or, some people who had trouble learning to walk have this deal

I'll admit- I'm a man and much like most men I have a particularly weird fetish:
- I want a woman to actually take the time to hug me, tell me she likes me for who I am and actually have feelings for me

you know- that shit from the movies

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
1) 2 swipes with 2 clean baby wipes (swipe 1, baby wipe 1, swipe 2, baby wipe 2)
5) have baby wipes near you and just wipe, jam your finer up your ass, whatever till you're TOTALLY white
Only issue I see is your using dry TP after using the wipes is the risk of dingleberries. I've wiped my moist ass before and felt the bits of TP coming off as I wiped and had to deal with picking those out

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
Only issue I see is your using dry TP after using the wipes is the risk of dingleberries. I've wiped my moist ass before and felt the bits of TP coming off as I wiped and had to deal with picking those out
once you train your body to shit at home and incorporate a shower you will never need regular TP

"what if you have to take a road game shit?"
There's a wonderful Irony, for lack of better words, regarding this....If your body REALLY needs to take a bad shit away from home then that shit will come out so fast that it is mostly a clean wipe....It will come out so fast and explosive you'll have nearly nothing to clean.

.also , I failed to mention that I always carry baby wipes in my back pack and I always have my back pack on me usually

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've never sniffed panties but I remember always running to underwear section of stores to look at the headless mannequins wearing bras and panties when I was a little boy.

I remember some woman probably in her 40s looking at me and smirking while whispering to the person she was with as wandered around checking out the goods. She knew what was up
I did the exact same thing. There was a full mannequin at a native store on the rez by me that my mom used to take me to all the time. It was a mannequin of a native broad and I thought it was beautiful. That mannequin was my first love. I'd hug it's legs and touch it's hard plastic butt. I went to that store last year and the same mannequin was still there. Turns out it looks like a malnourished fucking tranny. I'm gonna offer to buy that bitch if they still have it now that I'm thinking about it.

My parents also used to take me to Chapters and my very first time there, I discovered that the Arts and Culture section had big coffee table picture books of tits.

Forum Clout
So you have shitty baby wipes in your bathroom garbage?