• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When a grandma accidentally texted me

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
A couple years ago someone’s grandmother texted me believing I was her grand daughter who she was coming to visit in college.

I had a videos and pictures of my friend completely naked with a rock hard 8 inch dick jacking off with nothing but a pair of headphones on. In front of a akai sampler and midi controller. I later used those pics to send to his boss at the time who was on the run for selling blues and Xanax. My friend who I believed to be completely straight. Went on to get sucked off by his boss while his really hot pregnant wife was at home. That’s a Different story.

But this grandma is telling me, her grand daughter, what she’s bringing with her to give to her. Presents food shit like that. She starts asking me about classes I make up some bullshit about how im a little distracted this semester. I tell her I’m in love and that I have a boyfriend she asks what he’s like. If he’s cute I said yeah and he’s really into music..

I wrote “I’d show you but you’re going to steal him away from me haha” she texts me back “ohhh no i wont haha I want to see pleaseeee” so I send him the picture of my friend completely naked smiling at the carman with his giant rock hard dick in his hand. In front of the sampler and a pair of headphones on his head.

She flipped out on me really bad and told me she was going to text the girls mother and show her what she just sent to her grandmother.. one of my hardest laughs ever.

G

I had a videos and pictures of my friend completely naked with a rock hard 8 inch dick jacking off
20221231_163004.jpg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Dude was weird as fuck used to be hilarious now he’s a fat drunk who smoked weed all day and abandoned his children. Was raped a bunch as a kid. Once by a lady trucker. She put on some kids movie, a land before time, I think. And made him suck her gas pedal gear shifting toes. Then sat on his face.