• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the worst job you ever had?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I was a dispatcher for a security guard company when I was like 19. Nonstop dealing with lazy employees who would routinely no-show their job sites or show up fucked up. Really gave me a healthy contempt for low skill workers.

I did time at mcds too but that was kinda fun. Just fuckin off, doing shots of the milkshake syrup and stealing Monopoly game pieces.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It was a place that took all animals too so we had some interesting animals at times. The ladies told me before I worked there they sheltered a horse for a bit. We also had a racoon relocation program so we would house like 30 in a giant bird cage looking thing I fed them in the mornings and they'd climb all over you.
We would get feral cats too, they would almost instantly get the needle

So they straight up put a horse down? Honestly, it’s a tough job but there’s a reason why Bob Barker used to mention spaying or neutering their pets. It’s a necessary evil in keeping the streets from being overrun by feral pit bulls

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
So they straight up put a horse down? Honestly, it’s a tough job but there’s a reason why Bob Barker used to mention spaying or neutering their pets. It’s a necessary evil in keeping the streets from being overrun by feral pit bulls
This was long before the pit bull menace. I don't think I ever saw one or there were so few, I can't remember. If I remember correctly the ladies said some farmer adopted the horse, but it was so long ago it may have gone to the glue factory and I'm just tricking myself into a happy ending.
You try not to get attached to the dogs but sometimes you can't help it. One that got me was this Siberian husky never got adopted (which was rare pure breeds or ones that looked mostly pure got adopted) I used to walk this dog and got real attached. One morning I had to go in the freezer and there was the husky in a rubber trash can and someone put a cigarette in its mouth. Seeing it like that really got me

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
When I was young I worked at a kill shelter. The work wasn't the worst it was depressing. A fresh litter of puppies would arrive and would have to split the litter, knowing the ones I didn't pick were immediately killed.
The walk in freezer full of dead animals was haunting too. Once a week a trash truck would come and empty it out. On a good note, I got to name the animals and I'd pick some outrageous names at times. Seeing silly names on the collars would give me a chuckle.
The job that I hated was working as a waiter. Aside from ass kissing and dealing with the public was the fact your paycheck was at the mercy of others. That's pretty nuts when you think about it.
I couldn't imagine doing that.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've had a bunch of dirty, physically demanding jobs and I like to go hard. It makes the day go quicker. I can think of two that I particularly hated. I had a temp job when I was a teenager delivering carpets to high rise condo buildings that were in construction. I'm strong as fuck and that was the most back breaking shit I've ever done. You had to carry entire giant rooms worth of carpet on your shoulder all day long. I got rug burn all down the side of my face and fucked up my ear from throwing the heavy ass rolls onto my shoulder. Every day I did it I felt like I wasn't going to make it to the end of the day.

The other one was a huge chicken farm. I liked the work and was basically by myself all day just doing chores but there were some jobs that I had to do with other people and every single person who worked there was fucking miserable and they all hated eachother. The family that owned the farms were some of the biggest cunts I've ever met too. Also, showing up to a giant chicken farm hungover is a nightmare.

G

The oilfield. Not even close. Miserable fucking existence. Leaving every morning by 5, never home before 7. Working with a bunch of illegals who don't speak English and don't have driver's licenses, so of course I drove a truck full of them to and from the site every single day. If you don't work overtime, it's not worth it. And the overtime gets so raped by the government that it's not really worth it either. The few who weren't illegals were nigger-rich tweakers who thought having shit pay and no benefits was worth it to park a lifted truck outside of their trailers. Fuck that shit.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Delivering newspapers as a kid sucked. Day in day out delivering the fuckin' things to people who would bitch about whatever got up their ass during the day so they'd take it out on the kid delivering the paper. If it got a little wet in the torrential rain or if their shitty mailbox was already full of junk so you had to shove the fucker in. At Christmas time a few people would give me a few bucks but that would be 1% of all the places. At the end of my route, up top of the only steep hill for 50 miles, there was an old prick who would constantly badger me about being 10 minutes late or whatever as though I had a timed schedule. One day his wife left me a card saying thank you etc and that he had died. I think she thought we were being friendly when I actually hated that old cunt and was so happy to hear he croaked.

The pittance I got paid probably didn't even cover the wear and tear on my bike. I reached the point where I just started dumping papers on big vacant lot with grass that was probably 4 foot high. One day I went past and someone had been in there mowing the lot and there was a massive pile of old fucked up newspapers. Figured it was a good time to quit.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Loading and unloading trucks at UPS in high school. Brutal job that I hated, but it made a man out of me and taught me the value of a dollar. It was a great introduction to the workforce and made every job after that seem like a piece of cake. Meanwhile, Patrick Tomlinson couldn’t even finish a shift at Target. I hope a nigger bludgeons him to death this weekend.

Last edited:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I was at the very bottom of a pyramid scheme twice. Once going door to door selling vacuums and other time I went door to door all throughout southern California offering to paint people's houses. Gathering leads. So depressing to gather leads for faggots.
You call yourself a salesmen, you son of a bitch funster?

imageedit_130_7806059487.jpg

G

I’ve been having a blast roofing for the past 3 months. Idk if the navy just sucked so bad that everything else is great in comparison, but me and my foreman, who’s the same age as me, just drive around doing jobs and fucking around. Maybe I’ll change my mind when it starts getting hot though
Having a total shit job for years on end makes all other jobs seem fine. Some people don't get that experience and they get the "tomlinson-target complex."

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Delivering newspapers as a kid sucked. Day in day out delivering the fuckin' things to people who would bitch about whatever got up their ass during the day so they'd take it out on the kid delivering the paper. If it got a little wet in the torrential rain or if their shitty mailbox was already full of junk so you had to shove the fucker in. At Christmas time a few people would give me a few bucks but that would be 1% of all the places. At the end of my route, up top of the only steep hill for 50 miles, there was an old prick who would constantly badger me about being 10 minutes late or whatever as though I had a timed schedule. One day his wife left me a card saying thank you etc and that he had died. I think she thought we were being friendly when I actually hated that old cunt and was so happy to hear he croaked.

The pittance I got paid probably didn't even cover the wear and tear on my bike. I reached the point where I just started dumping papers on big vacant lot with grass that was probably 4 foot high. One day I went past and someone had been in there mowing the lot and there was a massive pile of old fucked up newspapers. Figured it was a good time to quit.
You're a striver, funster. And now you're living high on the hog and not being frivolous with ribs.