• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the most embarrassing thing about you?

G

I was too embarrassed to ever listen back, I learned the song in like two hours before the show and then cut the last verse out cause I kinda pussed halfway through. My original intent was to have the perfect punch out, but now I suppose Dan wouldn't have got the reference.

Also, back to my whole bewilderment at the Dan thing (and also even the Mew is a fat chink-jew). Like when you and Mew both started calling me asian, what did I do? I changed my avatar to Jerry Jen and spent 2 weeks typing in engrish and calling David Sohn a dog eating faggot.

We've been doing this thing for 4 years, and much longer on reddit. It shouldn't be that difficult.
You are asian tho right?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Every girl I go out with keeps getting worse and worse - as do I

To put it in perspective, I wish I would've stayed with my cerebral palsy girlfriend a bit longer, but her not wanting to go out or drink combined with watching tiktok outweighed her positives.
Imagine a 4'10 girl, ridiculously fat DD tits, and a leg stance like if you'd freeze frame an MMA guy right after getting a knock-out kick to the face, knees together and feet out to balance.
Before we even went out, at one point she said she had CP and I had to hold back from a BroJoe reference

G

To put it in perspective, I wish I would've stayed with my cerebral palsy girlfriend a bit longer, but her not wanting to go out or drink combined with watching tiktok outweighed her positives.
Imagine a 4'10 girl, ridiculously fat DD tits, and a leg stance like if you'd freeze frame an MMA guy right after getting a knock-out kick to the face, knees together and feet out to balance.
Before we even went out, at one point she said she had CP and I had to hold back from a BroJoe reference

How is sex with a girl who has cerebral palsy?

G

😂