• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s the least funny repeated joke or reference on da show?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
For a 5'3" jew being good at a video game is the pinnacle of masculinity. Yet even that he was terrible at to the point of extreme embarrassment.
The 2 times I ever agreed with him was not clicking the link Patrice told him to and calling Anthony out on his stupid mouse and keyboard hookup for console games. However both times he is such a flaming faggot I side with Patrice and Anthony.

This fucking nigger spent $179 to use a mouse and keyboard on his Xbox 360. Nice spending, Nana.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I listened to the guitar hero saga recently for the first time in a while and it’s crazy how cocky he is about a stupid game.
For a 5'3" jew being good at a video game is the pinnacle of masculinity. Yet even that he was terrible at to the point of extreme embarrassment.

And then when it came time for soulful musician Danny Ross to play drums for Chubby Checker, he kept fucking up and going off beat too slow etc.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Pretending Lady Di was answering questions literally and falling themselves over laughing, when really she was just dismissing their unfunny questions. Same for 'yeah that's right'.
Adding to this, whenever they acted like they TOTALLY got a caller who they were trying to fuck with. Despite it being painfully obvious they knew what these two morons were doing and were humoring them.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Adding to this, whenever they acted like they TOTALLY got a caller who they were trying to fuck with. Despite it being painfully obvious they knew what these two morons were doing and were humoring them.
The best example of this is the curse book. They are called out and the only response is Anthony saying "do ya cunt"? And then they hang up on him and over laugh like they totally nailed him. So embarrassing.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
The best example of this is the curse book. They are called out and the only response is Anthony saying "do ya cunt"? And then they hang up on him and over laugh like they totally nailed him. So embarrassing.
They never got that the callers plugging their book didn’t care. They just wanted to get the books name out there.

There was another where Jim tried to do Uncle Paul and the lady instantly knew what was going on and was playing along.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
They never got that the callers plugging their book didn’t care. They just wanted to get the books name out there.

There was another where Jim tried to do Uncle Paul and the lady instantly knew what was going on and was playing along.
I love when Uncle Paul is talking to the Sandusky book guy. “Can we get this guy off the phone!” Anthony sucks at acting.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
The homer Simpson laugh, too long.
Guy fucks a chicken was annoying too but I don't know how many times nana actually played it (listen to a lot of the same shows), same with 2girls1cup reactions, probably would've enjoyed that live though
The baseball clips were too long and he would also play multiple back to back. The only good one was "I thought he had it"