• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s the least funny repeated joke or reference on da show?

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Starting the show all cheekily insinuating some spicy management drama went down the night before.
I get they were trying to emulate Stern and stir up interest and it totally worked on them truckers, but man did it happen over and over.

It always dragged on for like an hour of the show and always ended in showing the "drama" was a few spoiled millionaires very upset about having to attend a two hour business meeting and having a 5+ hour workday instead of goofing off for once, or not having full creative control in their obviously subservient role to the company they're broadcasting from.

Whenever I feel like I'm not pulling my load at work, I remember the beginnings (and sometimes all) of these shows.