• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the biggest animal you think you could take in an unarmed fight?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Anytime some faggot online acts like a goose is the meanest creature on the planet I just don't get it. Grab the fucker by the neck and smash it on to the pavement. They don't even have any real teeth so what are they gonna do?
My cousin was a real nice, straight laced kid who never swore or anything and he ended up beating the shit out of a goose on a golf course while a bunch of people watched one time because it wouldn't stop attacking him. The goose was winning at first. It kept beating on him with it's wings and knocking him over and biting him. He just hulked out and spazzed. Fucking kicked the thing, choked it and punched it right in the head a bunch, swearing the whole time like Ralphie in A Christmas Story. The thing took a bunch of damage and when it finally fucked off, me and some old guy had to hold my cousin back from chasing it down and just taking it's head off with a putter.

G

I think I can take a Komodo dragons back and choke it. They got dumb lizard brains, short limbs, and a neck that’s begging to be squeezed. Once I take its back and survive a death roll or two, it’s night night mr dragon. He’s not getting me off with those twink arms.

While on the topic, if I have a sword and shield I will Kill👏🏿the👏🏿fuck👏🏿 out of a bear too

Jk, both them niggas killing me in under 5 seconds.

G

On a related note, do you think a prime Mirko Cro Cop can break an adolescent giraffes leg with a kick? Evolution should have made their ankles thicker. Frail ass ankles.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

My dad punched a horse once when he was a teenager. And then got trampled by it. He was in some park with his friends doing dumb shit and ran off when a cop on a horse start chasing them from far away. Needless to say the horse closed the distance almost instantly. He decided his best course of action to get away was going to be to turn around and punch it. He did and got ran the fuck over 😂

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
There was a while where Luis J. Gomez kept bringing up that he sincerely thinks he could take a moose unarmed. Everyone he said it to was just like "You're a retard and clearly don't understand how big a moose is." The chat would always tell him it's impossible and he never swayed his opinion. He thinks to this day that he can fight a moose. A city faggot who has admitted that horses freak him out thinks he could fight the scariest animal you could possibly run into unarmed in North America.

A flimsy fucking whitetail deer can kill you if it wants to.
I remember an old survivorman episode where he ran into a bill moose during mating season and all you heard was this hellsong of that big motherfucker trampling through the woods and he didn't even film the shit, next shot was him in a tree looking like he just lost 7 years of life. Fuck that.

And yeah, a deer can wreck your shit. If you've seen them jump you'd know those hind legs can put a real damper on your day. Never underestimate the retard strength of wild animals.

I could punt the ever living shit out of a raccoon, but if it gets ahold of you you're in for some shit. They have fingers and teeth and they are diseased. If you live you'd better get all the shots needed to kill whatever gift it left in your flesh.

And for those who are saying they'd be able to take on a pitbull, first off there's no such thing as a family pitbull. Second, it isn't their size as much as their thick large heads and huge jaws. There are plenty of videos of cops having to inject bullets into their heads because they won't let go. They've been bred for gameness, that's what that is.
So while you think "fuck that, just kick it" okay, kick it with it's jaws on your leg, ripping your tendons and making you lose more blood than you realize, and that's if they don't go for the face or hands first, which they love to do.

Here's one doing a great job bringing down a horse, lol y'all go ahead and fight one.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I remember an old survivorman episode where he ran into a bill moose during mating season and all you heard was this hellsong of that big motherfucker trampling through the woods and he didn't even film the shit, next shot was him in a tree looking like he just lost 7 years of life. Fuck that.

And yeah, a deer can wreck your shit. If you've seen them jump you'd know those hind legs can put a real damper on your day. Never underestimate the retard strength of wild animals.

I could punt the ever living shit out of a raccoon, but if it gets ahold of you you're in for some shit. They have fingers and teeth and they are diseased. If you live you'd better get all the shots needed to kill whatever gift it left in your flesh.

And for those who are saying they'd be able to take on a pitbull, first off there's no such thing as a family pitbull. Second, it isn't their size as much as their thick large heads and huge jaws. There are plenty of videos of cops having to inject bullets into their heads because they won't let go. They've been bred for gameness, that's what that is.
So while you think "fuck that, just kick it" okay, kick it with it's jaws on your leg, ripping your tendons and making you lose more blood than you realize, and that's if they don't go for the face or hands first, which they love to do.

Here's one doing a great job bringing down a horse, lol y'all go ahead and fight one.
I worked with a Newfie guy who used to talk about running into a bull moose. He also was lucky enough to get way up a tree and he said that the moose waited in the area for him to come down for like 2 hours lol. At one point he thought it was gone so he started climbing down and the thing sprinted through the thick woods like nothing and chased him back up. Like the thing was just set on killing him for no reason.

I agree with your pitbull stance, by the way. My buddy has a mean as fuck blue heeler and I had to jam my work boot in its mouth one time so it didn't rip my leg apart and it bit through my boot. If that was a pit I would've been fucked.

I think underestimating animals is pretty silly. That's why my answer was "manatee." The largest, most harmless animal I could think of.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I worked with a Newfie guy who used to talk about running into a bull moose. He also was lucky enough to get way up a tree and he said that the moose waited in the area for him to come down for like 2 hours lol. At one point he thought it was gone so he started climbing down and the thing sprinted through the thick woods like nothing and chased him back up. Like the thing was just set on killing him for no reason.

I agree with your pitbull stance, by the way. My buddy has a mean as fuck blue heeler and I had to jam my work boot in its mouth one time so it didn't rip my leg apart and it bit through my boot. If that was a pit I would've been fucked.

I think underestimating animals is pretty silly. That's why my answer was "manatee." The largest, most harmless animal I could think of.
No problem, Abe. People on here are soft on pitbulls, and while I've seen their usefulness, it has never been with them being used as "Nanny dogs" which is the most dangerous horseshit I've ever heard.

When left chained up, with enough chain to get just past the fence or whatever, they are excellent guard dogs, if you don't mind a dirt yard and loud fucking barking for every leaf that falls. But what creature wants to live like that? Every guy out here with a pit knows how they are, it's white women I find who are spreading the message that they're sweet and loving.
One of my best friends lost half a face to a pit and 30 years and multiple surgeries later is still disfigured.

Last edited: