• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the biggest animal you think you could take in an unarmed fight?

G

A worm

8EB2417B-106A-4CB4-A7E2-816EA971950C.jpeg

G

My buddy in high school used to walk dogs as a part time job. He had this Jack Russell off leash at a park and it chased a raccoon. The raccoon ran into a pond and the dog followed. The raccoon latched around the dogs head and drowned it. My buddy went into the pond and grabbed the coon as it thrashed and bit at him and he strung it up in a tree and whipped it to death with a thin stick.

He was a troubled youth.
Wild animals are not to be trifled with. I got that fuck on the end of my pole and he was almost dragging me until I got my feet set then I thrashed him around until he stopped being such an asshole. Dragged him a good hundred yards or so, slipped him off the snare and kicked him in the ass and he still snarled at me while he plodded away.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I reckon i have a 50/50% chance of beating one shitbull as long as it's not one of those oversized meathead ones they use in dog fights. While it's mauling my arm i could probably choke it out with the other. Or knock it out with a kick before it lunges at me. I reckon i could also beat a nigger.
Nigger

G

I never said it would be easy. But an adult human male of a decent size has a good chance of beating one pitbull as long as it isn't one of those XL ones niggers in Florida use in underground dog fights. Maybe your just a pussy?
This reminds me of a standup bit from Shorties Watching Shorties.

Found it: [URL]https://ia902506.us.archive.org/27/items/shorties-watchin-shorties-0413-nick-patrice-episode-4/Shorties%20Watchin%27%20Shorties%20-%200411%20-%20Eric%20Ingram%20-%20Pit%20Bull.mp4[/URL] :image_9253:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
We really have fags here who don't think they could take on a dog(or pitt bull)?

Sure if they get a grip on you with their mouth then you're fucked but I'm assuming we're not setting up in a mounting stance like in wrestling, but the dog is the aggressive one coming at me from a distance

If you've been with dogs all your life they sprint and lunge with their head, just time the fucking kick. It's not like punching them in the face when they're already locked into your arm, they have retard brains and it doesn't hurt them, the puppies can fall down 20 steps hitting their head every time and walk it off without crying.
The kicks stun them with enough time for you to be ready for their next attack, hopefully I'd be wearing steel toes
The dogs wind down after getting a few good smacks without any result

Animals I dont understand would be way scarier. Those Emus could not only kill me but rape me first

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
We really have fags here who don't think they could take on a dog(or pitt bull)?

Sure if they get a grip on you with their mouth then you're fucked but I'm assuming we're not setting up in a mounting stance like in wrestling, but the dog is the aggressive one coming at me from a distance

If you've been with dogs all your life they sprint and lunge with their head, just time the fucking kick. It's not like punching them in the face when they're already locked into your arm, they have retard brains and it doesn't hurt them, the puppies can fall down 20 steps hitting their head every time and walk it off without crying.
The kicks stun them with enough time for you to be ready for their next attack, hopefully I'd be wearing steel toes
The dogs wind down after getting a few good smacks without any result

Animals I dont understand would be way scarier. Those Emus could not only kill me but rape me first
A chimp would be the animal that scares me the most, they have super strength and are fawkin sadistic. They will rip your cock and balls off and gouge your eyes out etc.. plus they have a nasty bite to go with their lanky spaz arms. I'd rather face off against a gorilla, at least they might spare you if you curl up into a ball and cry.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I was walking with some friends at this port in Greece at night, and this wharf rat ran across our path and I got so startled and without thinking I just kicked the fucking thing! It was so much bigger than any rat I'd seen in a pet store before. I swear this thing was the size of a small Chihuahua. Anyhow, all I managed to do was make it fly about 4 feet straight up. It landed and took off toward the water haha
Last time i was in Amsterdam i was sat on my hotels front porch smoking a joint, it was right next to the main canal. There was also a cat that lived in the hotel and used to lounge around the reception area, the cat was chilling on the porch with us when we saw a giant city sewer rat scurry out of a corner about 6 feet from us. The fucker was massive and ran off towards the canal, scaring the shit out of a couple who were sat on a bench eating fries. I remember the cat jumping back when it ran out and looking at us as if to say "fuck that shit".