• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the biggest animal you think you could take in an unarmed fight?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I reckon i have a 50/50% chance of beating one shitbull as long as it's not one of those oversized meathead ones they use in dog fights. While it's mauling my arm i could probably choke it out with the other. Or knock it out with a kick before it lunges at me. I reckon i could also beat a nigger.
I can probably convince a black bear to relax and end up befriending it.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
A pitbull would grab your arm to pull you to the ground to get a hold of your throat, or just pull till the thing came off.

A pitbull snapped at me once so fast and with so much force I couldn't get my hand away and it took my thumbnail right off. I was very lucky it didn't get above the knuckle or I would've lost my thumb.

What you just said is as retarded as my decision to try petting that pitbull.
I never said it would be easy. But an adult human male of a decent size has a good chance of beating one pitbull as long as it isn't one of those XL ones niggers in Florida use in underground dog fights. Maybe your just a pussy?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
A manatee. I'm pretty sure they're literally incapable of harming a human. So it'd be disgusting, sad and sinful, but I think I could eventually stomp a manatee's head enough times to kill it.

There was a guy in Canada years ago who chased down and punched out a mountain lion that grabbed his Jack Russell terrier and ran off with it. Knocked it the fuck out with his hands. The dog lived too.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There was a while where Luis J. Gomez kept bringing up that he sincerely thinks he could take a moose unarmed. Everyone he said it to was just like "You're a retard and clearly don't understand how big a moose is." The chat would always tell him it's impossible and he never swayed his opinion. He thinks to this day that he can fight a moose. A city faggot who has admitted that horses freak him out thinks he could fight the scariest animal you could possibly run into unarmed in North America.

A flimsy fucking whitetail deer can kill you if it wants to.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I could definitely take a pitbull since I'm a big guy. Here's a picture of me for reference:

1680819757434.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
There was a while where Luis J. Gomez kept bringing up that he sincerely thinks he could take a moose unarmed. Everyone he said it to was just like "You're a retard and clearly don't understand how big a moose is." The chat would always tell him it's impossible and he never swayed his opinion. He thinks to this day that he can fight a moose. A city faggot who has admitted that horses freak him out thinks he could fight the scariest animal you could possibly run into unarmed in North America.

They're scary fast for an animal their size. Seen one in Maine that just stood in the middle of the road holding up traffic for a solid 10 minutes before it just walked back into the trees. Nobody was mad or honking.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
You have no chance of strangling a pit pull with one hand while it's trying to rip off your other forearm.
Go try it and film it and post it here.
Yeah, when one of those kinds of dogs clamps down, punching it or choking it is going to have zero effect. It'll just clamp down harder. It'll snap the bone and keep chewing right on through.
I could definitely take a pitbull since I'm a big guy. Here's a picture of me for reference:

View attachment 107485
3ba3e494e9b354a7c1929562641ad9d8.jpg

You guys are faggots if your telling me you couldn't beat this in a fight.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
They're scary fast for an animal their size. Seen one in Maine that just stood in the middle of the road holding up traffic for a solid 10 minutes before it just walked back into the trees. Nobody was mad or honking.
Sometimes if you honk they'll just charge your car. They aren't scared of shit. They're a pretty amazing sight to see. They're bigger in person than anyone thinks.

You might appreciate these crazy fucks in Sweden who have tamed moose and hang out with them:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Sometimes if you honk they'll just charge your car. They aren't scared of shit. They're a pretty amazing sight to see. They're bigger in person than anyone thinks.

You might appreciate these crazy fucks in Sweden who have tamed moose and hang out with them:

This shows how much they don't give a fuck.

That's not a small bear.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout

A cow can easily fuck you up, they weigh not far off a ton and can trample you like nothing. Plus imagine how hard it would be to knock a cow out. :image_9247: