• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was the worst job you ever had?

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Worked at a McDonald's for 3 months during my senior year of HS. Working a fast food job is like being molested, you go off into a far away place in your mind just to get through it.
Working in the food industry in general will either make you alcoholic or mentally ill if you're not absolutely autistically in love with the work.

I spent 1 year of my 2 years of civil serivice in a kitchen prepping, dishwashing, bussing, grilling, maintenance, helping with IT.
Some days I just took some leftovers from the buffet home and just stare at the wall alone while crying and drinking.

Kitchens are fucking depressing. Especially if there's two white guys and the rest are all latina women and niggers.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I worked as a mailman several summers in my teens, and the regulars gave me the shittiest route every time. Forty-six stairs with three floors each, while most of the others went on long countryside routes and probably didn't step out of the car a single time.

It was good daily exercise though, and I could listen to O&A the entire time.
I was a PTF for three years. Some days suuuuucked, and some routes were such cake you'd be done working by noon. Used to listen to Stern when I ran the routes. That's how long ago it was for me.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Working in the food industry in general will either make you alcoholic or mentally ill if you're not absolutely autistically in love with the work.

I spent 1 year of my 2 years of civil serivice in a kitchen prepping, dishwashing, bussing, grilling, maintenance, helping with IT.
Some days I just took some leftovers from the buffet home and just stare at the wall alone while crying and drinking.

Kitchens are fucking depressing. Especially if there's two white guys and the rest are all latina women and niggers.
This is accurate. I had a few bartending gigs when I wasn't in school during the summer and then had a few after college. They were fun for a bit, but working in a restaurant really gets old after a while, especially when you start to see all the lowlifes who have just given up on life and have settled on a career by just waiting tables for the rest of their life.

Your almost always working late and then when I got off I was almost always either going home and just drinking and staying up late till like 2am-ish or you were going out to the bar with your coworkers after and not getting up until around 11 the next day. It wasn't a healthy lifestyle. As much as some 9-5 jobs suck, they'll give you a lot more structure in your life.

Restaurant gigs are good if your looking for a side hustle or are in or right out of school, but otherwise are shit.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Worked at a McDonald's for 3 months during my senior year of HS. Working a fast food job is like being molested, you go off into a far away place in your mind just to get through it.
A girl I went on a date with from Tinder once who has a college degree is still working at McDonalds and isn't even a manager. It blows my mind because she's decent looking and has a college degree, yet slaves away her life working at fucking McDonalds.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Couple years ago I was getting paid $20 an hour to go to people's houses if they didn't complete the census. This Australian guy was my boss and caught me red handed trying to sneak more hours in without actually leaving my house (they gps track that shit too I guess). They also have no idea where anybody lives because the info is severely outdated.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
The summers that I was 13 and 14 I traveled with a group of young men across northern Oklahoma, Kansas, and into Nebraska harvesting wheat. I was the youngest on the crew but the most responsible so my duties grew over time. I started out hauling the small equipment, opening gates, and cleaning, but by the end of the first summer I was responsible for all of the maintenance and daily equipment checks. They were long days, the pay was shit, and everybody was miserable. I was gone from home for ten weeks though, so that was nice. Home was unpleasant.

Second summer was sorta better because I drove a combine mostly, so it was more interesting. The people were just miserable and downtrodden Patso types though…they had the answers to every question in life, if only “the man” would listen! I loathed them, and their shitty nature led me to loathe the work.

G

This is accurate. I had a few bartending gigs when I wasn't in school during the summer and then had a few after college. They were fun for a bit, but working in a restaurant really gets old after a while, especially when you start to see all the lowlifes who have just given up on life and have settled on a career by just waiting tables for the rest of their life.
@Mr. Faggotry you gonna take that shit?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
i assume like most trades, it depends on who you're working with but i did painting and decorating for a month and fawkin hated it
1. i hate heights, so going up a ladder was scary sniff
2. you're mostly in the company of the most bitter old bastards who's sense of humour rivals that of a retard
3. "get those railings painted" cool, i'll sand them off while it's pishing down and pray to god my paint is waterproof

the best part was college, get pished at lunch and play cards

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I worked at a huge GAP Warehouse where I live. It's huge, a hundred thousand square feet at least and it's all warehouse work. After the basic training they let you do your own thing and it was just so damn mindless I got bored to death boxing shit up and just stopped going. I returned to work one day just to see if they noticed and they ended up firing me lol. Fuck that shit.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Delivering carpets to high rise apartments being built. That shit is heavy, and after a full day of throwing those fuckers over your shoulder you feel like you had the shit kicked out of you and someone tried to pull your ear off. I always had rug burn down the right side of my face and my ear is pretty mangled. The guy I worked with was like half my size and had no problem at all with it. Made me feel like a fucking bitch.