• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was the worst job you ever had?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
First time being a labouring/work mate. It wasn't the hard labour. Everyone has to do that. I was working for an Alcoholic, cowboy plumber. First thing he would have, would be a cup of vodka. To start the day. The rest would be hell on earth. Fucking Cunt.

I made sure to get my own back on him years later. Intentionally fucked him over and got paid. also letting him know I did it on purpose.

It wasnt because he was just mean boss. That fucker put me in so much danger that I didnt know of at the time. Constantly belittling me. I would understand if I had done something wrong. How is anyone meant to learn. Throwing me under the bus when I had covered for him.

I did learn something from him. Not to be like him. Especially in regards to health and safety

Sorry for the Bovine length comment. I havent thought of that in years.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
A plant that made hamburgers for giant fast food chains. 13 hour shifts in below freezing temps. Took the job while in college because of the amazing pay, at the time, of $14 an hour. Lasted about a week. Every time I went to lunch the break room was filled with broken down old people that had been there for decades.

G

I also worked at an armored car company for about a year.

Every morning they would bring in about 15 trash bags full of loose money that had been collected from the city’s busses the day before. Money is filthy to begin with but you can imagine what nasty nigger bus money was like. So they’d dump the bag on this big table and then a group of us would sit around it and go through it, smooth out the bills and put them in stacks. Then I’d take them to the counting machines, count it, and rubber band it up. It would take us a couple hours each day to get through all the bags and your hands would be black by the end. It was gross.

Then in the afternoon I’d pack bags of cash to be taken out in the trucks and delivered to banks or ATMs. I’d start out with a shopping cart full of money, wheel it over to this long table, then divide it up and bag it. It was wild at first, rolling around a cart with like $10M in cash in it. All day long you just imagine how far down the street you could get if you just ran out the garage door with it. I’m pretty sure I could have made it out of there with a lot because the guards were a bunch of lazy fat guys but I wasn’t willing to be a fugitive.

I’m surprised those places never get robbed. If you’re willing to kill someone, a small group of guys could get out of there with tens of millions in about 2 minutes.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
The last ad agency I worked at was owned by this gargoyle cunt of a woman. She was a literal sociopath who enjoyed causing suffering amongst her employees and viewed us as slaves.

We were as overworked as we were underpaid. At some points I was working 70 hour weeks, taking my laptop home and working until 11pm just so I wouldn't fall behind in the morning.

I developed an ulcer at one point from all of the stress, I was only 23 at the time lol. That job was the most miserable experience of my life and turned me into an alcoholic. I would drink minimum 5 glasses of 100 proof rum a night just to fall asleep.

Women are truly unfit for positions of power. I think they try and emulate strong men in power they see and think all you have to do is be an absolute count to people, meanwhile they possess no actual leadership qualities whatsoever.

Snake

Forum Clout
At this point the US Army is synonymous with NIGGER and TRANNY anyway

Imagine dying in some desert for this shit. The sand nigger that put a 7.62 in a soldier's head is against this shit. And America is just pushing this shit off on all third world countries, and if they refuse, no aid.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout

Imagine dying in some desert for this shit. The sand nigger that put a 7.62 in a soldier's head is against this shit. And America is just pushing this shit off on all third world countries, and if they refuse, no aid.
That picture with the drone missle wrapped in the BLM and tranny flag really is a perfect metaphor.

Forum Clout
Im living that hell as we speak. Not to go all Joe Cumia on you, but the peacetime military can be one of the most godawful experiences if you wind up with the wrong job at the wrong place. I considered jumping in front of a moving car at one point because I knew that the pain from that couldnt possibly be any worse than the pain of doing this shit day in and day out. Shit breaks you, but hey ROCKAS GOTSTA EAT!!!
I’ve heard that the garrison army stinks. Lots of chicken shit bs to deal with on a daily basis. I’m sure you will be able to find a good job once you get out. Especially if you are looking around the DC area.

The worst job I ever had was at 15 working at a nursery watering plants. You had to drag around these heavy hoses in heat. At the end of a shift you were filthy. I worked at a Wendy’s one summer in high school. Thankfully I was at the drive thru window and did not have to work the grill or fryers.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Why did you join the military and how much time do you have left? Also how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I'm kinda lucky, I think the shittiest job I ever had was working as a waiter in a high nigger neighborhood. I have no idea why anyone would want to be a waiter or waitress. Unless you work in a super fancy 5 star restaurant, you make less than a Walmart employee makes and do 20x the amount of work AND need to have a smile on your face and a good attitude at all times and have conversations with random people you don't give a shit about.
I was finishing up college and had absolutely zero interest in my major and no idea what to do. I barely graduated, barely went to class, was a raging alcoholic for 4 years. Figured I’d join and give myself time to figure my life out while getting automatic paychecks. No fucking way was I moving back in with my dad either. 22 when I joined, 25 now and a year left to do. And Im more confused and disillusioned now than I was at the start.

G

I was finishing up college and had absolutely zero interest in my major and no idea what to do. I barely graduated, barely went to class, was a raging alcoholic for 4 years. Figured I’d join and give myself time to figure my life out while getting automatic paychecks. No fucking way was I moving back in with my dad either. 22 when I joined, 25 now and a year left to do. And Im more confused and disillusioned now than I was at the start.
Holy crap, you had a college degree and you joined? Jesus Christ bro. Where are you from and what did you study in college?