• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was the worst job you ever had?

G

“Financial Advisor” which just turned out to be a straight sales job. They basically would just bring in tons of new people over and over to try an exploit them for their family contacts and then had me calling washed up old leads all day like Shelley “The Machine” Levine.

Last edited by a moderator:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
When I was 14 I worked under the table at banana distributor. Tons and tons of bananas would come in and you'd sometimes find scary ass spiders from other countries in the banana cases. I'm probably responsible for releasing a few invasive species.

I remember the boss saying "if you're ever hungry, be aware you're surrounded by bananas and can eat them." I'd go home every week with $350 cash and bananas. I remember my dad yelling at me to stop bringing so many bananas into the house.

It wasn't all that bad, but was shitty at times.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
When I was 15 I worked at a hardware/farm supply store that paid like $5.25/hr. The store smelled, owners treated people like shit, and the shitty florescent lighting reminded me of the opening from Joe vs The Volcano. There were times when I would have to hand load 50 lbs bags of manure off of pallets into pickups for the farmers in the summer heat (never got tipped once). I stuck it out for about a year though because most places around me required you to be 16 to hire.

Edit: I'm just remembering copying keys at this place. The fucking metal shavings from the blank keys would always get under your skin while grinding them down, and you couldn't wear a glove to prevent it either because the glove would likely get caught in the rotar and rip you fingers off. The other guy that worked in that department was some crazy alcoholic who told me "you just have to wait until they pus up and then you can get them out."

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Im living that hell as we speak. Not to go all Joe Cumia on you, but the peacetime military can be one of the most godawful experiences if you wind up with the wrong job at the wrong place. I considered jumping in front of a moving car at one point because I knew that the pain from that couldnt possibly be any worse than the pain of doing this shit day in and day out. Shit breaks you, but hey ROCKAS GOTSTA EAT!!!

Snake

Forum Clout
Im living that hell as we speak. Not to go all Joe Cumia on you, but the peacetime military can be one of the most godawful experiences if you wind up with the wrong job at the wrong place. I considered jumping in front of a moving car at one point because I knew that the pain from that couldnt possibly be any worse than the pain of doing this shit day in and day out. Shit breaks you, but hey ROCKAS GOTSTA EAT!!!
Are you just regular infantry?

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
When I was 14 I worked under the table at banana distributor. Tons and tons of bananas would come in and you'd sometimes find scary ass spiders from other countries in the banana cases. I'm probably responsible for releasing a few invasive species.

I remember the boss saying "if you're ever hungry, be aware you're surrounded by bananas and can eat them." I'd go home every week with $350 cash and bananas. I remember my dad yelling at me to stop bringing so many bananas into the house.

It wasn't all that bad, but was shitty at times.
Too bad your dad didn't think to start a side hustle with those bananas

Attachments

• Far.gif
    Far.gif
    240.9 KB · Views: 3

Snake

Forum Clout
Nah I stand at the gate 45 hours a week and get screamed at by people I cant talk back to. It doesnt sound bad but when you do it everyday for 3 years it breaks you
I mean I know you're on the base, but if you got deployed, what would you be slotted into?
'
At this point, especially after that globohomo recruitment video, their dwindling recruitment numbers are going to go even lower. But they give incentives so they want a completely Mestizo military to bomb Whitey.

Forum Clout
I worked a shitty sales job at an online based company for a year. The work was easy, but it didn't pay great and was the most fucking boring job in the world. A lot of days I would maybe meet with 1 or 2 clients and then spend the rest of the day cold calling and sending out emails. Hell, we didn't even get commission.

I stuck it out for a while just because it was at least easy, but we eventually got a new territory manager who was annoying as shit and micromanaged the fuck out of us. Also, pretty sure he was a pedophile. Anyway, he didn't like me because I would write him off and complain about him sohe was pretty much looking for any reason to get me fired. Ended up getting into it with him one day and got fired a week later. Pretty much just gave me an excuse to find a better job.

Basically taught me I never wanted to work another job I hated that much ever again. Have a much better sales job now that pays twice the amount of money.

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I mean I know you're on the base, but if you got deployed, what would you be slotted into?
'
At this point, especially after that globohomo recruitment video, their dwindling recruitment numbers are going to go even lower. But they give incentives so they want a completely Mestizo military to bomb Whitey.
They gave me the choice to either extend my contract and go to Guantanamo Bay, or do an extra 7 months here and get out when I was originally supposed to. Chose the latter easily. Im not spending another Thanksgiving and Christmas alone, its brutal.

Snake

Forum Clout
They gave me the choice to either extend my contract and go to Guantanamo Bay, or do an extra 7 months here and get out when I was originally supposed to. Chose the latter easily. Im not spending another Thanksgiving and Christmas alone, its brutal.
What benefit do you even get from being in there that long? I mean, it'll look good on a resume but it'll be trumped by RACE: NIGGER and SEX: TRANNY

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Sounds like one of those MLMs. I was tricked into one of those interviews where they promise you a managerial position based on good sales. Usually you're gonna be the faggot standing in a Wal-Mart asking people about their internet service. Walked out on the first day too.

best job was dropshipping shit from AliExpress, if you can stomach ripping people off for no reason.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
Another bad job I had was when I had this pro-wrestling gig, and for whatever reason the fans hated me and would chant "NUGGET, NUGGET, NUGGET." It always pissed me off, and sometimes I would snap at them and tell them that I'm not a nugget. Management wanted to go another direction and tried changing my persona, where I would be some kind of masked American patriot. They tried to lower me down into the ring once with a shitty harness and I got hurt pretty bad. I quit after because I didn't want to get motherfucked like that again