• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is your favorite video game from your youth?

G

I played a shitload of Twisted Metal 2. I was always Roadkill.
First PS1 game I had. Spectre and Warthog were the shit. That game reminded me of a good trick I used to pull:

There were times in my youth when a kid younger than me would be over and my mom would say "Take turns and let him play the game." But of course the kid sucked and we'd lose every time if we played on a team. So I'd give them the 2nd controller and tell them we'd take turns on 1 player mode. Meanwhile, I'd just continue playing the game the whole time. They didn't seem to question why I was using a controller when it was their turn or why the characters weren't responding to what buttons they were pushing. And they were none the wiser. Stupid kids.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There’s a Space Jam game for ps1 that is amazing.
I had that for PC and it really was amazing. My dad (who I've seen play video games like three times in my life) had Carmageddon but wouldn't let me play it or watch him play it.

He also had a Nascar game and I'd just go backwards on the track and cause crashes. He had the Police Quest series. I used to play the first one all the time and it was pretty sweet. You'd have to type all the commands. I always got stuck on the same part and never beat it.

I also had Full Throttle and some Ace Ventura game and also would get stuck and was never able to beat them. MS DOS games ruled.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Civ2boxart.jpg

When I wanted to feel superior to my dipshit friends who only played FPS games
Seriously I loved the entire series as a teenager.
One of my best friends is legit the stupidest person I know, like damn near retarded, but he's a savant at the Civilization games. He doesn't just luck out either, he knows what he's doing. He'd make a great dictator or general or some shit.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Any of you guys play Skies of Arcadia? I had the GameCube one but it came out for the Sega Saturn first. Really fun rpg.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I still haven't and should get around to it some day.
I highly recommend it. Exploring the world map to be the first explorer to discover regions and a lot of the side content was really good. With your taste in rpgs, it’s definitely something you’d like.