• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is your favorite video game from your youth?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
No way on Crash. I like it as an adult but that shit was way too fucking hard as a child, child. Ultima Online was my shit from 1997 to like 2001-ish. Star Wars Galaxies was awesome but the devs had no idea wtf to do with it after it released. Half Life 2 was also great.
Spin, jump jump then spin. That’s how you beat any Crash Bandicoot game.

Forum Clout
1684053612463.png

Anyboby remembers that one ?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Rygar for the NES. Great soundtrack, somewhat challenging, non-linear gameplay. See also: Goonies II and Rambo.

View attachment 119283
Rygar doesn't get talked about enough. It was a great game.

Goonies II and Rambo were both hard as shit, but I played them both enough to actually make some progress.

Beat Goonies II a few times but if i played it now I'd be lost. Never was able to beat Rambo

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I didn't play it a whole lot back then but Ghost n 'Goblins / Anthonys n' Ghosts are amazingly fun yet difficult. Been playing the arcade ports and even tho I barely get passed the first stage I keep going back every so often and giving it a whirl.

Last edited:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Final Fight, Mario RPG, Ocarina of Time and Link to the Past, Megaman X 1-2. Cant forgot Donkey Kong Country 1-2-3. Played the shit out of those games. Every Rare game was excellent. Anyone here play Blast Corps for N64? That game was unique and cool as fuck

Last edited: