• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What is your favorite video game from your youth?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
No way on Crash. I like it as an adult but that shit was way too fucking hard as a child, child. Ultima Online was my shit from 1997 to like 2001-ish. Star Wars Galaxies was awesome but the devs had no idea wtf to do with it after it released. Half Life 2 was also great.
You had to have single digit IQ to have not known how to play Crash even as a little kid.

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
Forum Clout
1158E49F-BE2C-49A6-9A1C-EFEF664ACFC3.jpeg
94151E68-D4A5-4C8D-A956-021A38E359AB.jpeg
DE763D65-C22E-46E7-BB1F-DF784DA09BCB.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I felt the same way. Could never get into Sonic they way I could with Jazz Jackrabbit
One time my buddy and I were fucked on speed and we had to stop by my other buddy's house and hide the fact that we were fucked on speed from everyone else. My buddy whose house it was had a giant TV and he was playing some new (at the time) Sonic game and I think I came extremely close to having a seizure watching it. I had to close my eyes and cover them and felt like I was gonna pass out.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Asteroids in the old schools arcades

Space Armada on Intellivision

NHL 94 on Sega Genesis

Soon after that the first of the kids arrived and my gamer life ceased until circa 2008 when I was introduced to Drunk Wii Golf and Drunk Wii Bowling.