• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What happened to @Bubbler?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Head like a 9/10 country ham.

1674654201673.jpeg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Dan and his boyfriends: give us shit for jokingly lusting after hot middle aged celebrities that were 10s in the 90s.

Dan IRL: married to a middle aged Milwaukee 3 who probably hates him.

Flavia used Dan for a green card and capital to start a toilet cleaning/shit eating business. Nigga had to import a third world Brazilian tranny in order to find one sided love.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
You KNOW that's an arrangement.

Dan was like ok, you let me prematurely ejaculate into your 60 year old pussy twice a month, and you get to be an American 😂
I think she is 39-42 years old. She does look 60 though. And this fag is still upset over shitposting hot 90s actresses, models and singers yet has never once defended his wife. Even if you’ve married the ugliest woman on the planet you’re not a man if you don’t defend her.

G

I think she is 39-42 years old. She does look 60 though. And this fag is still upset over shitposting hot 90s actresses, models and singers yet has never once defended his wife. Even if you’ve married the ugliest woman on the planet you’re not a man if you don’t defend her.
If someone on the internet was making fun of my dumpy Portuguese ex-wife, I would ABSOLUTELY at least come to her defense by saying that I loved her 😂